The Kowloon Hotel
19-21 NATHAN ROAD KOWLOON
Hong Kong, CN
Kowloon: Tsim Sha Tsui
736 rooms, 18 floors
The Kowloon Hotel is at the city best location for business, shopping and entertainment. Situated atop the major railway system (MTR) Tsimshatsui Station, it is just steps away from the Victoria Harbour and is easily accessible to many tourist attractions. The Star Ferry and the China Ferry Terminal are just within 10-minute walk. It only takes 40 minutes to mainland China. Whether you are in Hong Kong for business or leisure, The Kowloon Hotel definitely offers the kind of comfort you desire.
The Kowloon Hotel has 736 guest rooms including 8 suites, all of which are fully equipped with excellent amenities and WiFi connection. Newly refurbished guest rooms in modern and chic decor are ready now for a more exquisite stay. Our four restaurants and lounge provide a range of sumptuous Chinese and International cuisines to enliven the trip.
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning*
- Executive floor
- Wi Fi Connection*
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Room service
- Private dining for groups
- Data port
- Non-smoking only
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
Number of Bars in Hotel: 1
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 3
The Window Cafe
Famed for its splendid buffet counter, interactive cooking stations and sumptuous food choices, The Window Cafe serves Asian and Western favorites plus breakfast, lunch, dinner, and supper buffets to cater all diners from dusk till dawn.
Middle Row Bar
The chic and cozy bar is a perfect place for relaxing gatherings or unwinds after a stressful day. Open throughout the day and evening for snacks, afternoon tea, cocktail and exquisite wine selections.
Loong Yat Heen
The brand new boutique Chinese restaurant is acclaimed for its authentic Cantonese cuisine and delicate dim sum, prepared by experienced chefs with the finest ingredients. Here, guests may enjoy lunch or dinner while overlooking the famous Nathan Road.
Coffee Corner redefines leisure dining experience in the town featuring its high quality Italian illy Coffee and comfy ambience.
The sophisticated Coffee Corner features floor-to-ceiling windows for an exceptional dining adventure. Offering an extensive selection of freshly brewed coffees with an all-day sandwiches and crepes menu, Coffee Corner is an ideal place for a relaxing break after a day of hectic works.
- Tsing Ma Bridge Mi - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- The Peak Mi - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Ocean Park, Hong Kong Mi - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- International Finace Centre Shopping Mal Mi - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Happy Valley Racecourse/sha Tin Course Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Ngong Ping Cable Car Mi - 19 Mi / 30 Km
- Stanley Market Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Space Museum Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Wong Tai Sintemple Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Repulse Bay Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Temple Street Mi - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Hong Kong Disneyland Mi - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Cultural Centre Mi - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Po Lin Monestry / The Giant Buddha Mi - 19 Mi / 30 Km
- HKG - 19 Mi / 31 Km