Ace Hotel & Swim Club
701 East Palm Canyon Dr Palm Springs, CA CA 92264
Palm Springs: Palm Springs
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please note that the hotel will undergo construction of a new Event Center near the main pool Oct 17 19, audible from 9AM until 5PM daily.
- All other hotel services, including the alternate pool, Fitness Room, Spa, Kings Highway & Amigo Room will remain open.
- The $25 per night resort fee includes: Parking, Wireless Internet Access, Bike rentals, Swim club access, 24 hour gym, Daily filtered bottle water in the rooms, Local calls.
- Pet Policy: Patio Rooms are Pet Friendly, the Pet Fee is $25.00 per night for the first pet, each additional pet is $10.00 per pet per night. No restrictions on size or weight of the pet.
180 rooms, 2 floors
Ace Hotel & Swim Club in Palm Springs is a 4.5 acre resort property that features a diner, bar, spa, two pools, a large event space and 180 rooms. Ace mixes high and low to create an unconventional space that is intimate, fun and consistent with the desert aesthetic. The Swim Club is open to the public for a fee, including a large pool, spa, poolside bar and patio restaurant.
The Spa at Ace is casual, simple and unfussy. We have a holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Cedar-lined indoor treatment rooms with sauna and steam flow out to the large Swim Club pool. Fresh, straightforward and effective treatments are inspired by the desert surroundings.
Eat at King's Highway, the old restored diner, or grill your own - we will bring a Weber and some grillables to your private patio, terrace or one of the communal outdoor hearths. It's like being at home, only you're somewhere else.
-ON SITE RESTAURANT
WE TOOK THE OLD DENNYS RESTAURANT ON THE PROPERTY
AND UNEARTHED A COOL TERRAZZO FLOOR SANDBLASTED
THE FLAGSTONE WALLS AND RECOVERED THE BOOTHS IN
SADDLE LEATHER THE FOOD REDEFINES ROADSIDE DINER
FARE AS PART OF AN AMERICAN PEASANT FOOD TRADITION
RUSTIC DIRECT RESOURCEFUL SENSUOUS AND SOCIAL THE
FOCUS WILL BE ON FRESH ORGANIC AND LOCAL
INGREDIENTS THAT EXPAND THE STEREOTYPICAL VIEW OF
PALM SPRINGS TO CREATE A REGIONAL CUISINE GROUNDED
IN A SENSE OF PLACE WE UNDERSTAND THAT FOOD IS
FIRST AND FOREMOST A SERIES OF RELATIONSHIPS NOT
ONLY IN THE EATING BUT IN THE PREPARING AND THE
SOURCING WE BELIEVE THAT COOKING SHOULD ALWAYS BE
INSPIRED BUT NEVER PRETENTIOUS AND THAT FOOD
SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE BUT NOT ORDINARY IN FEELING
WE IMAGINE THIS EXPERIENCE LIKE THE MOST AMAZING
BACKYARD BARBEQUE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO
THERE IS THE ORIGINAL OLD RANCH HAND BAR THE AMIGO
ROOM WHICH WE HAVE RESTORED TO ITS HIGH OR LOW
GLORY AND WE HAVE ADDED AN OLD ICE CREAM TRUCK THE
SHORT BUS AS OUR POOLSIDE BAR THE TRAILER BAR AN
OLD CARAVAN WITH GRAPHICS BY THE DATE FARMERS WILL
ROLL UP TO THE COMMUNE FOR EVENTS UNLIKE TYPICAL
PALM SPRINGS BARS WE EMPHASIZE QUALITY MICRO
DISTILLERIES AND FRESH MIXING INGREDIENTS LIKE
REAL SQUEEZED JUICES INFUSIONS AND HOMEMADE SYRUPS
-OFF SITE RESTAURANT
- PSP - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- LAX - 100 Mi / 161 Km
- Hollywood - 80 Mi / 129 Km
- Los Angeles - 100 Mi / 161 Km
- Palm Desert - 10 Mi / 16 Km