Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa All-Inclusive
ROSE HALL MAIN ROAD Montego Bay, 00901 JM
West Jamaica: Montego Bay
Some important information about your hotel.
- This is an All-Inclusive Resort. Children 12 and under stay and eat free. For reservation accuracy when traveling with children 13 years and up, please include them as an adult in the 'Adult Booking Criteria'. Otherwise, the adult nightly rate of USD $99.00 per person will be added to your account at check-in.
- The closest airport to this property is Montego Bay Sangster International Airport (Airport Code MBJ). Choosing a flight into any other airport may result in additional transportation costs, either by ground or by air, for which you will be responsible. Also be advised that your purchase, unless indicated otherwise, does NOT include transportation from any airport to the hotel. To include transportation between MBJ and the hotel, add the Ground Transportation option, if available, to your package during the booking process
90 customer reviews Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa All-Inclusive
489 rooms, 7 floors
Rose Hall Resort & Spa All-Inclusive, a Hilton Resort, completed a $35-million dollar enhancement program and has transformed into one of Jamaica's most sought-after beachfront resort experiences. The 487-room Rose Hall Resort & Spa is located nine miles from Sangster International Airport and about five miles from Montego Bay.
This resort offers the Caribbean's newest and most spectacular water complex featuring cascading waterfalls, three terraced pools, relaxing lagoons, a 280-foot waterslide, and a lazy river; a private beach offering world-class snorkeling, wind surfing, kayaking and sailing; Cinnamon Hill Ocean Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, with nearly 7,000 yards of greens and tees, designed by Robert Von Hagge, and 12 distinct restaurants and lounges, offering first-class casual and formal dining. The hotel also offers cell phone rentals, babysitting, concierge services, currency exchange, laundry valet, local shuttle service, game room, salon services, massage therapy, playground, kids' club, and tennis courts. All room rates include daytime tennis play, daily access to the fitness center, use of all non-motorized water sports, gears and equipment, self parking, in-room safes, in-room coffee and tea service, pool/beach towels, cushioned pool side lounge chairs and related taxes, fees or charges.
The rooms are modern and neutral with sleek furnishings in white and brown. All rooms have private balconies, safes, clear bath amenities, coffee/tea makers, two-line phones, voicemail, satellite TV, wireless Internet access, pillow-top mattress, and luxurious bedding.
This hotel is an All-Inclusive Resort. The rates quoted do not include children charges. When traveling with children 13 years and older, please ensure you select them as an adult in the 'Adult booking criteria' otherwise a rate of 99 USD per night, per child will be added to your account at check-in. Children 12 and under stay and eat free.
Spend the evening enjoying fine dining at Three Palms Restaurant with stunning views of the golf course. This exceptional eatery offers an ideal setting to enjoy an intimate meal for two or a special occasion with the entire family. Sample from a menu offering delicious items innovatively created by Executive Chef Michael Dannecker. Delight in a dining experience sure to become an affair to remember with thoughtful features. Serving dinner only between 600pm - 1030pm. Reservations required. No shorts jeans or sneakers. Slacks and collared shirts required for men. Check nightly availability /opening of restaurant may vary week to week/.
A market style restaurant with a la minute cooking station cooked to perfection. Open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Luna Di Mare
Indulge in sumptuous Northern Italian cuisine accompanied by an extensive wine list at this Jamaica restaurant. Enjoy the intimate atmosphere while you sip a marvelously smooth vintage. Sample delicious dishes artfully created with the freshest ingredients by Executive Chef Michael Dannecker. Serving dinner only between 600pm - 1000pm. Reservations required. No shorts jeans or sneakers. Slacks and collared shirts required for men. Check nightly availability /opening of restaurant may vary week to week/. Children welcome.
Casual Jamaican seaside dining overlooking the Caribbean Sea. famously known for its Jerk Chicken - Pork. Dinner is offered occasionally based on occupancy please check nightly availability.
Mangoes offers a casual lunch menu. light salads and sandwiches are served beside our Sugar Mill Falls Waterpark. Enjoy your all-inclusive stay.
- MBJ - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Montego Bay - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Rose Hall Great House - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Straw Market - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Dunns River Falls - 60 Mi / 97 Km
- Ocho Rios - 62 Mi / 100 Km
- Negril - 60 Mi / 97 Km