Oaks Club Resort
171-179 Frankton Road Queenstown, NZ
Queenstown and Lake Wanaka and Central Otago
Some important information about your hotel.
- PLEASE NOTE: When booking a Hotel Un-Serviced Room, there is no daily service with these room types, however rooms are serviced weekly if staying 7 nights.
- Getting there from the Airport: Oaks Club Queenstown is located at 171-179 Frankton Road (State Highway 6A), Queenstown (5.8km from the airport. 4.8km from the junction of State Highway 6 and 6A). You can either get there by bus, taxi or shuttle, which can be organised from the airport
64 rooms, 9 floors
Located on Frankton Road, the main road into New Zealands picturesque Queenstown, Oaks Club Resort is a luxuriously appointed apartment style hotel, providing luxurious apartment accommodation in a spectacular waterfront position.<
Oaks Club Resort offers some of Queenstowns most spectacular scenery. This beautiful apartment hotel has a range of services and facilities sure to make your stay memorable. Hotel features include, sauna, fully equipped gym, secure underground car parking, tour booking desk, ski drying room, BBQ areas, wireless internet and small meeting facilities.
Each Oaks Club Resort apartment is beautifully furnished and opens on to balconies with unobstructed views across magnificent Lake Wakatipu to Cecil Peak and the Remarkable mountain ranges. Accommodation includes hotel rooms (with obstructed views), one, two and three-bedroom apartments (with full views). Hotel rooms with tea and coffee making facilities and most with full kitchens and laundry facilities, under floor heating and double-glazed windows.
Mini room servicing daily includes: rubbish removal, replace tea towel, replenish tea, coffee, sugar & milk, replenish dishwashing powder and laundry powder, make beds with existing linen, replace towels, bath mat and hand towel, replace amenities (toilet paper, shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, tissues).
Photo ID and a $150 Credit Card pre-authorisation will be required upon check in. Cash is not an acceptable form of bond payment when staying with Oaks Hotels and Resorts. All credit/debit card payments made will incur a 1.5% card transaction fee.
A complimentary shuttle bus service is available between Oaks Club and Oaks Shores, and Queenstown city centre. Bookings are essential and can be made at the hotel.
Please see property for dining suggestions.
- ZQN - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Bungy Jumping - 16 Mi / 26 Km
- Convention Center - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Coronet Peak - 107 Mi / 172 Km
- Fox Glacier - 243 Mi / 391 Km
- Lake Waktipu - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Shotover Jet - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Skippers Canyon - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Tss Earnslaw - 1 Mi / 2 Km