Legian Beach Hotel
Jalan Melasti Legian Legian, 80033 ID
Some important information about your hotel.
- Warm greetings from Legian Beach Hotel. It is with pleasure that we would like to update you on the following:
- 1. 2nd (top) floor concrete pouring (for roof garden) is scheduled to be done on the 10 July 2012.
- 2. Cleaning and clearing of projects remains and debris will be done from 11th 17 July 2012.
- DURING THE PROJECT EXTENSION, THE FOLLOWING EXISTING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE CONTINUED:
- 1. An access way for materials deliveries from the main road will remain opened and cordoned in front of Deluxe Beach Bungalows No 0, 5 and 6 using high partition
- 2. All project vehicles and workers will use the access way as the in/out access
- 3. The projects area covering the existing kitchen will be cordoned using bamboo fencing starting from 1 April 2012
- 4. Working time 0900 to 1800 including Sundays and public holidays
- OUR SERVICES DURING THE RENOVATION:
- All our services and facilities will open as usual including the new facilities
- 1. Noise, on & off, between 0900 to 1800 at the renovation area
- 2. Dust will be minimized and if possible eliminated by a special kind of constructions net and high partitions.
- 1. DAILY COMPLIMENTARY BUFFET DINNER as existing will be extended until 18 July 2012
- 2. The complimentary buffet dinner does not include any beverage except the pass around water
- Thank you for understanding.
- A compulsory dinner charge for New Years Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December 2012 at USD175 per person will be collected at hotel
218 rooms, 4 floors
Located absolute beachfront, with a wide range of facilities and leisure options, the Legian Beach Hotel embraces families, honeymooners and business travelers. The 118 single-storey cottages and 100 guest rooms, including 23 family rooms and 5 rooms that cater for disabled travelers, are set amid a landscaped tropical oasis dotted with coconut palms, shady trees, and sweet-scented flowers.
The traditional architecture utilizes local materials from Bali and neighboring Indonesian islands, red tiled roofs merge with romantic alang alang thatch, while breezy, lazy gazebos melt into the natural beauty. The vista of the dramatic coastline and the rolling surf is spectacular, while the fiery sunsets viewed from here are the best in Bali.
OCEAN VIEW TERRACE
ONLY OPEN FOR BBQ AND BUFFET DINNER
INDONESIAN SPECIALIST RESTAURANT
SERVED ITALIAN CUISINE
BALE BANJAR RESTAURANT
-OFF SITE RESTAURANT
- AMI - 71 Mi / 114 Km
- DPS - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Denpasar City Ctr - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Denpasar - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Nusa Dua - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Kuta - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Sanur - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Bali - 41 Mi / 66 Km
- Singaraja - 49 Mi / 79 Km