1816 N Clark Street Chicago, IL 60614
Chicago and Vicinity (All Areas): Chicago's North Shore
184 rooms, 12 floors
The Lincoln Park area is known for its tree-lined streets, superb architecture, boutiques, food and theater, plus the Lincoln Park Zoo, among other cultural institutions.
The Hotel Lincoln's 184 rooms are classic Chicago seen through an eclectic, contemporary lens. They're on the preppy side, designed and furnished with modern and vintage details, including original art from local artists.
Rooms on the highest floors, 9 through 12, feature the finest views, especially when facing east toward Lincoln Park and the lake. All rooms refreshed spring of 2012.
Hotel and room amenities include flat screen, 37 inch HDTVs, in-room safes, pet-friendly rooms, valet and guest parking, laundry and dry cleaning service, free Wi-Fi in public areas and Mac and PC Business Center.
Contemporary Casual American Cusine
Hand crafted cocktails- small bites-world class rooftop with stunning views
- ORD - 17 Mi / 27 Km
- MDW - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- CHI - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- SBN - 99 Mi / 159 Km
- CELLULAR FIELD - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Field Museum - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Mccormick Place - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Lincoln Park Zoo - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Navy Pier - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- North Avenue Beach - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Sears Tower - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Shedd Aquarium - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Union Station - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Water Tower Place - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Wrigley Field - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Chicago - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Lincoln Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Art Institute Of Chicago - 3 Mi / 5 Km