Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Guldgrand 8 Box 15270
Stockholm, 10465 SE
Some important information about your hotel.
- Dear Guests, due to road works near the hotel, the junction next to the hotel has been closed off for cars and buses until 11th November 2013. Guests of the hotel will still be able to get to the hotel from both directions along Guldgränd, the street leading up to the main entrance. The road works will not cause any other disruption to guests. Please contact the reception for more details.
6 customer reviews Hilton Stockholm Slussen
289 rooms, 8 floors
With views across the river, Hilton Stockholm Slussen is 300 meters from Slussen underground station, half a mile from the Royal Castle, and approximately 25 miles from Stockholm Arlanda International Airport. This location is also a mile from Grona Lund (amusement park) and the Vasa Museum, two miles from the Town Hall and Golden Room, and six miles from Stockholm Archipelago.
Hotel amenities include the health center's sauna, gym, spa tub, and massage treatments. The restaurant offers Swedish fare and river views. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel also offers Views Bar, Eken Bar, 17 meeting rooms, a business center, concierge assistance, laundry and dry-cleaning services, currency exchange, parking (fee applies), 24-hour front desk service, free internet and free access to the gym.
All rooms feature cable TV, air-conditioning, minibars, marble bathrooms, hairdryers, complimentary toiletries, irons and ironing boards, voicemail, and high-speed internet access.
This la carte restaurant offers International dishes as well as Swedish specialties with an eco-friendly design focus using high quality raw materials. The view of the water and city lights combine to achieve a light and pleasant atmosphere.
Unwind with a refreshing drink at this friendly Stockholm bar. As the night unfolds take to the dance floor at the Hilton Stockholm Slussen hotel. Popular resident DJs play music to suit all tastes from ambient to house music at the weekends.
Panorama Restaurant features floor-to-ceiling windows with views over the old town and the waters of Riddarfjarden. In the morning we serve pastries and fresh fruit at our renowned Hilton Breakfast while during the day and evening it is used for conference lunches and dinners.
- BMA - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- STO - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- ARN - 24 Mi / 39 Km
- Huddinge - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Lidingo - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Sollentuna - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Stockholm - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Old Town - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Far Eastern Museum - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Royal Castle - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Sodertalje - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- Cathedral - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Central Rail Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- City Hall - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Bus Station - 0 Mi / 0 Km