71 RUE SAINT PIERRE Quebec, QC G1K4A4
Quebec: Old Quebec
60 rooms, 7 floors
Urban hotel in the heart of the Old Port of Quebec Hotel 71 is located in a prestigious building that was once the National Bank first head office. The building facade is a stunning example of 19th century neo-classic architecture. The refined style of the interior decor is as attractive as it is welcoming.
Inspired by the latest international decorative trends, each of the rooms in the Hotel 71 features an original design concept, neutral surfaces and ample fenestration. Reinvent your daily routine during your stay at the Hotel 71 by incorporating elements of our personal touch: abundant natural lighting, refined decor and a breath-taking view of the rooftops and superb architecture of Old Quebec. The hotel features the italian restaurant Matto 71.
Guestrooms features: work tables, 27 inch TV, voicemail, in room safe, iron and ironing boards and bathrobes. Guests will also enjoy complimentary internet access and daily continental buffet breakfast.
Restaurant Il Matto Italian cuisine working lunch and private dining room for groups available
Restaurant Il Matto
- YQB - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- YMQ - 155 Mi / 249 Km
- Convention Center - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Vieux Quebec - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Quebec Airport - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Quebec - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Montmorency Falls - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Museum - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Trois Rivieres - 75 Mi / 121 Km
- Quebec Museum - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Quebec City - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Quebec Aquarium - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Place Royale - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Place Royal - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Orleans Island - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Montreal - 155 Mi / 249 Km