106 Rue St Paul Ouest Montreal, QC H2Y1Z3
Montreal: Downtown Montreal
105 rooms, 5 floors
Located in the heart of historic Old Montreal, close proximity to museums, art galleries, boutiques and Old Port of Montreal. Paying tribute to legendary French Canadian poet Emile Nelligan, the design of the bedrooms are based on his poetic verses, along with the charm of original stone and brick walls.
Hotel services include high speed and wireless Internet in room and evening turndown service (upion request). Verses Restaurant at the Nelligan serves fine contemporary cuisine with an vast wine selection. Visitors can relax with a drink in front of the fireplace in Verses Bar or on the rooftop terrace, Verses Sky. For late night dining, Mechant Boeuf Bar-Brasserie features a large selection of beers on tap as well as signature cocktails.
Our concierge team is always available to assist you. Guests can also workout in the fitness center, then relax with a massage. Parking is available (fee).
Property has 2 Restaurants on site.
ROOF TOP TERRACE
Brasserie Le Mechant Boeuf
- YUL - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Montreal - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Montreal Old Port - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Casino De Montreal - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Montreal Conv Ctr - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- City Hall - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Biodome - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Botanical Gardens - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Olympic Park - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Bonsecours Market Bldg - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Chinatown - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Convention Centre - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Court House - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Crescent Street - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Imax Theatre - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Fine Arts Museum - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- La Ronde - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Mcgill University - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Montreal Jazz Festival - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Place Des Arts - 1 Mi / 2 Km