Casa Colonial Beach And Spa
PLAYA DORADA Puerto Plata, DO
Puerto Plata and North Coast: Playa Dorada
Some important information about your hotel.
- The closest airport to this property is Puerto Plata La Union International Airport (Airport Code POP). Choosing a flight into any other airport may result in additional transportation costs, either by ground or by air, for which you will be responsible. Also be advised that your purchase, unless indicated otherwise, does NOT include transportation from any airport to the hotel. To include transportation between POP and the hotel, add the Ground Transportation option, if available, to your package during the booking process.
50 rooms, 3 floors
Located on the Northwest coast of the Dominican Republic in the Playa Dorada Complex, the Casa Colonial Beach and Spa is a luxurious beachfront resort located 9 miles from Puerto Plata International Airport. Local attractions include the Robert Trent Jones Senior Golf Course located less than one mile from the hotel, a myriad of shopping options in the Plaza Dorada, also less than one mile away, and the Brugal Rum Factory approximately two miles from the property.
Hotel amenities include spa and massage services, rooftop pool, four outdoor jaccuzis, fitness center, room service, wake-up service, elevators and transfers to the nearby golf course. Dining options include two on-site restaurants, one featuring asian-fusion cuisine, a wine cellar, and a beach bar.
Guest rooms feature cable TVs, high-speed Internet, separate bathtubs and walk-in showers, hairdryers, CD players, minibars, laptop safes, telephones, voicemail, alarm clocks, irons and ironing boards, and umbrellas. The property is accessible to those with disabilities. The price includes the property*s resort fee.
Number of Bars in Hotel: 3
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 2
Lucia an airconditioned gourmet restaurant-dinner only-with a stunning view to a mangrove lagoon featuring international fusion recipies from Asian to Mediterranean and creole with separated wine cellar and fine cigar selection.
Veranda offers a casual dining experience for breakfast and lunch overlooking the beautiful blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. It serves exotic Caribbean cuisine, international choice of sandwiches, salads and pastas.
Our Acqua Bar is located adjacent to our infinity pool in the top floor terrace with an expectacular panoramic view of the ocean and exotic vegetation.
- STI - 60 Mi / 97 Km
- POP - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- SDQ - 225 Mi / 362 Km
- Amber Museum - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Beach - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Cabarete - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- Puerto Plata - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Sosua - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Jarabacoa River Rafting - 100 Mi / 161 Km
- La Isabela Cc Landing - 40 Mi / 64 Km
- Oceanworld - 7 Mi / 11 Km