French Quarter Inn
166 CHURCH STREET Charleston, SC 29401
Charleston, SC: Historic Downtown and Ashley River Banks
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please be advised that this hotel charges a nightly destination fee of $1 + tax which will be collected directly by the hotel at check-in.
- An early departure fee may be imposed in the event you wish to depart earlier than your confirmed departure date. Your departure date must be reconfirmed upon your arrival, or before, to avoid an early departure fee equal to one (1) night's room and tax. If you pre-paid for your room through another company or booked a non-refundable rate, you will be responsible for the total sum of your original reservation regardless of any changes to your departure date. We thank you for your understanding.
50 rooms, 4 floors
The French Quarter Inn is situated in the heart of Charleston, adjacent to the City Market, and approximately 12 miles from Charleston International Airport. Local attractions include U.S. Custom House, Gibbes Museum of Art, Waterfront Park, Fort Sumter Center & Tour Dock, and the Charleston Museum.
Hotel amenities include champagne and lady fingers at check-in, afternoon wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk each evening, turndown service with custom designed kimonos and a goodnight sweet, gourmet continental breakfast, CD music library, Blu-Ray DVD library, complimentary 24-hour coffee service on every floor, complimentary all-day flavored iced teas and snacks, boutique gift shop, laundry/valet service, and valet parking.
Guest rooms feature European triple-sheeted bedding, sound sleep pillow menu, 40? flat screen TV?s, Blu-Ray DVD players, in room safes, mini refrigerators, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, dual-line cordless telephones, and CD player alarm clocks.
Our suites feature one king or two queen beds with classically simple European triple sheeted bedding. Some of these suites will feature Jacuzzi jetted tubs, gas fireplaces, private balconies or desktop computers. The oversized bathrooms are accented by an assortment of upscale spa products. Modern amenities include 40? flat screen cable TV?s, CD player/alarm clock radios, in room safes, mini refrigerators, irons and ironing boards, and hairdryers. You may request any of these special suite features when making your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your requests. Please be advised that there is a $20 parking fee.
Please see property for dining suggestions.
At Tristan fine dining is all about simplicity personalized service comfortable seating and calming contemporary decor. Starting with a humble or ordinary ingredient and taking the time to use the proper techniques to enhance it to its peak flavor is what we strive to do on a daily basis here at Tristan.
- CHS - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Middleton Place House - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Kiawah Island - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- The Citadel - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Folly Beach - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Isle Of Palms - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Boone Hall Plantation - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Charleston - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Boones Creek - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- MAGNOLIA PLANTATION GARDE - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Fort Sumter Tours - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Drayton Hall - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Fort Sumter Natl Mon - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Edmondston Alston House - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Charlestowne Landing - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- COLLEGE OF CHARLESTON - 1 Mi / 2 Km