Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
2710 N OCEAN BLVD Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Myrtle Beach: Myrtle Beach
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please be advised that prior to check out, you will see a Taxes and Fees section which includes the propertys daily resort fee of $5.00 per day per room, plus 5% of total room charge per day per room. This will then be included in your total charges.
- Hotel requires Photo ID and Major credit card for Identification purposes at check-in. Guests checking in must be at least 21 years of age.
- This property is completely Non Smoking. Please note there will be a $150 charge for smoking in any of the rooms.
- Pets permitted in the Oceanfront Efficiencies only, $15 per night/per pet fee and 20 lbs weight limit for pet. Nonaggresive breeds only. Carriers are recommended in the event you must leave your pet alone in a guest room. Pets must be on a leash when in public areas. Pets are not permitted in pool areas or restaurant areas. Advance notice is required for all guests traveling with pets. For those guests traveling with pets, the pet fee will be collected at check-in.
129 customer reviews Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
308 rooms, 18 floors
The Patricia Grand Resort Hotel offers everything that you expect from an oceanfront resort hotel, and more. Relax on our oceanfront pool deck or float your worries away in our indoor lazy river. Other resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, outdoor kiddie pool, business center with free high-speed internet access, fitness room, and gift shop. Our onsite restaurant, Grand Central Station offers burgers, salads, sandwiches and more. Open seasonally for breakfast and dinner.
Patricia Grand offers oceanfront and oceanview rooms, efficiencies and suites that feature cable TV with Free HBO, clock radios, hairdryers, coffee/tea makers, irons and ironing boards.
Patricia Grand is conveniently located near the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, Broadway at the Beach, Hard Rock Cafe, NASCAR Speedpark, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Ripleys Aquarium, Myrtle Beach Pelicans Ball Park and a variety of dining options. If you choose to fly to Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach International Airport is located just 5 miles from the hotel.
The hotel charges a resort fee.
Grand Central Station
Patricia Grands all-new restaurant Grand Central Station offers spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean from every seat in the house.
Grand Central Station is open for breakfast 7 days a week from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and offers a deluxe breakfast buffet as well as an al a carte menu.
Dinner at Grand Central Station will be available Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays from 5pm to 9pm. The restaurant hours are seasonal.
Our dinner menu provides selections for everyones taste appetizers soups salads sandwiches burgers seafood and steaks. All dishes are expertly prepared and created from scratch by Grand Central Stations Chef.
Choo Choo Johnnys Oceanfront Lounge at Patricia Gr
Choo-Choo Johnnys is Grand Central Stations oceanfront lounge a great place to relax with friends and family after a long day of exploring the Grand Strand.
Choo-Choo Johnnys will be open Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays from 5pm to 9pm.
Track s Espresso Cafe
Patricia Grand s new coffee Bar. Offering a wide selection of iced to hot beverages fruit and pastries.
- MYR - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Myrtle Waves Water Park - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Brookgreen Gardens - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Carolina Opry - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Dixie Stampede - 2 Mi / 3 Km