Burj Al Arab
JUMEIRAH BEACH ROAD Po Box 74147
Dubai Area: Jumeirah Beach
202 rooms, 27 floors
The spectacular Burj Al Arab, designed to resemble the graceful sails of an Arabian dhow, soars to a height of 321 meters, dominating the Dubai coastline. The all-suite hotel is situated on a manmade island some 280 meters, offshore and is linked to the mainland by a slender, gently curving causeway.
Each of the 202 suites is arranged over two floors and all with floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows and tranquil views of the sea. The highest standards of personal service are enhanced by private reception desks on every floor. In-suite check-in, a brigade of exclusive butlers that provide around the clock assistance and unrivalled attention never ceases to amaze our guests. These standards are further typified by the hotel's own fleet of Rolls-Royces and recently introduced luxury helicopter service, should our guests wish to experience their arrival at Dubai's landmark hotel from new heights.
To dine at Burj Al Arab is an experience out of this world, with restaurants situated among the stars and below the sea.
Room rates for December 31, 2011, are subject to a mandatory New Year's Gala Dinner fee for all occupants, including children above 4 years of age. A reduced menu price will be extended for children at the Festive Gala Dinner. Please contact the hotel directly for more information. All guests staying at the Hotel are entitled for complimentary access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
The property has the following on-site food and beverage facilities:
- Type: Full Service Restaurant
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Hours of Operation: 13.00 to 24.00 midnight
- Dress Code: Jacket and Tie required
- Awards: 2004 - Best Top 50 Restaurants in the World by Restaurant Magazine. 2004 - Best Top Ten Restaurants in the UAE by Grumpy Gourmet. 2004 Best African and Middle eastern Restaurant within the Individual Award category, Restaurant Magazine.
- Description: Simply the fine
BAB AL YAM
MAJILIS AL BAHAR
Type- Asian buffet with 3 primary live cooking stations cold- hot and dessert
Cuisine- Authentic Asian Japanese/ Chinese/ Thai/ Indonesian/ Korean
Hours of Operation-0700-2400;
Dress Code-Smart casual
Awards-None yet opening on 1 November 2007
An experience of pure delight
The Japanese word for pure- Junsui is a new- authentic Asian restaurant set within the opulent interiors of Burj Al Arab- the worlds most luxurious hotel.
With 12 live cooking stations and no less than 45 specialized Asian chefs- Junsui offers a mouth-watering union of culinary delights from Japan- China- Thailand- Indonesia and Korea. Engaging- interactive and sumptuous Junsui imparts an Asian dining experience of culinary brilliance.
- SHJ - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- AUH - 39 Mi / 63 Km
- DXB - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Abu Dhabi - 74 Mi / 119 Km
- Dubai - 16 Mi / 26 Km
- Beach - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Gold Souk - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Dubai Creek Golf Club - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Dubai Museum - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Jumeirah Mosque - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Jebel Ali - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- World Trade Center - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Deira City Ctr Shopping - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Ajman - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- Wild Wadi Water Park - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Deira - 12 Mi / 19 Km