El Cortez Hotel and Casino
600 East Fremont Street Las Vegas, NV 89101
Fremont Street and Downtown Las Vegas
Some important information about your hotel.
- The hotel has undergone a recent renovation. The 3 star rating applies to Tower and Cabana guest rooms. Vintage and Pavilion guest rooms are 2.5 stars. Please note guests must be 21 or older to check in at this hotel. The El Cortez requires either a credit or debit card upon registration. The hotel does NOT accept a cash deposit. This hotel requires, upon check-in, a refundable $50 credit card deposit or $40 debit card deposit per night, up to a maximum of $120.
- Guests staying longer than seven days during a calendar month will be charged a daily fee of $25.00 plus tax beginning on the 8th day. This fee will be collected at check in.
229 rooms, 14 floors
El Cortez Hotel and Casino is located on Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas and a short walk from the Fremont Street Experience canopy lined with popular restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues. The hotel has a full casino with over 1100 slots, 11 gaming tables, Keno, and a sportsbook.
The El Cortez offers two different types of hotels in one. Stay in the El Cortez Hotel for the 'Vintage Vegas' experience, or stay across the street in the El Cortez Cabana Suites for the most modern and stylish accommodations in all of Downtown.
All rooms have cable TV, wireless internet access (fee), pay-per-view movies, and air-conditioning. The Cabana Junior Suites offer a Sealy king size pillowtop mattress, a 42 inch flat screen TV, refrigerator, iHome stereo and iPod docking station, custom furniture, snack bar (surcharge), coffee maker and Internet access (surcharge).
There are two restaurants on site, including Cafe Cortez (serving breakfast 24 hours a day) and The Flame Steak House. There is also a Subway, Dryer's Ice Cream, and Seattle's Best Coffee. In addition, the hotel offers the El Cortez Barber Shop, Crown Beauty Shop, and the El Cortez Gift Shop.
The hotel also offers free valet parking.
Please note guests must be 21 or older to check in at this hotel. The El Cortez requires either a credit or debit card upon registration. The hotel does NOT accept a cash deposit. This hotel requires, upon check-in, a refundable $50 credit card deposit or $40 debit card deposit per night, up to a maximum of $120.
-NO MEAL PLANS OFFERED
THE FLAME STEAKHOUSE - LOCATION - ON THE PROPERTY,
IN THE CASINO - TYPE OF FOOD - STEAKS, SEAFOOD,
AMERICAN CUISINE - MEALS SERVED - DINNER - HOURS -
5PM-10PM WEDNESDAY THRU SUNDAY - RATING - NOT
AVAILABLE - DRESS CODE - DRESSY CASUAL, NO TANK
TOPS CAFE CORTEZ - LOCATION - ON THE PROPERTY, IN
THE CASINO - TYPE OF FOOD - AMERICAN CUISINE -
MEALS SERVED - BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER,
LIMITED MENU ON GRAVEYARD - HOURS - 24 HOURS A
DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK - RATING - NOT AVAILABLE -
DRESS CODE - CASUAL, N
LOCATION - ON PROPERTY
TYPE OF FOOD -
DRESS CODE - NO
- LAS - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- NELLIS AFB - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Fremont Street Experience - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Las Vegas Strip - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- RED ROCK CANYON - 19 Mi / 31 Km
- LAKE MEAD - 25 Mi / 40 Km