Mantra On Kent
433 KENT ST Sydney, 2000 AU
Sydney: Downtown Sydney CBD
Some important information about your hotel.
- Refurbishment Notice: Mantra on Kent is making some exciting upgrades with our lobby, restaurant and meeting rooms undergoing refurbishment until the end of September, to complement the recently completed upgrades to our rooms. There will be some noise associated with the refurbishment during the daytime only (no earlier than 7am and no later than 7pm) and whilst access will be restricted in the lobby over this period, provisions have been made to ensure minimal disruption to your stay. We thank you for your patience throughout this time and look forward to unveiling the new look Mantra on Kent.
Please Note: Your booking will include daily room servicing. Except some room types with room name unserviced does not include room servicing.
105 rooms, 27 floors
Conveniently located in Sydneys CBD, Mantra on Kent is a short stroll from Queen Victoria Buildings abundance of boutiques and the citys retail precinct, Darling Harbours entertainment and dining options, Cockle Bay Wharf, and Sydney Aquarium. Sydneys public transport can easily be accessed and there is a plethora of cinemas, theatres and nightclubs within easy reach. Sydney Airport is a 25 minute drive from the property.
To ensure maximum comfort during short and extended stays 24 hour reception, daily room servicing, room service and same day laundry and dry cleaning are available. The on-site restaurant, Cascades Restaurant and Bar offers the perfect setting for a quiet meal or relaxing drink and serves breakfast and dinner daily.
Each comfortably appointed studio, one bedroom and interconnecting two bedroom apartment features a lounge and dining area and fully equipped kitchen with views of the city or Darling Harbour. All rooms include a mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board. In-room entertainment includes an LCD TV with DVD player, Foxtel, in-house movies and a CD player. Air conditioning and an in-room safe are fitted as standard. Direct dial phones and voice mail message service are included and broadband internet can be accessed.
This property is serviced daily.
Please Note: If you elect to pay your incidental account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Payment made by MasterCard, Visa, Amex or Diners will incur a 2% surcharge.
Cascades restaurant located on the 2nd floor. Open everyday for
breakfast from 0630 to 1000.
Open for room service dinner everyday from 1800 to 2200
Cascades restaurant and bar
Cascades restaurant is located on level 2 and is open weekdays from 6.30am to 10.00 am and weekends from 7.00am to 10.30am.
- SYD - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- GSO - 29 Mi / 47 Km
- Chinatown - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Convention Centre - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Parliament House - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Shopping - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Casino - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Homebush Olympic Stadium - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Cbd - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- St Vincents Hosp - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Sydney - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Darling Harbour - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Garden Island Naval Depot - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Sydney University - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Gpo - 1 Mi / 2 Km