4222 Vineland Avenue North Hollywood, CA 91602
Los Angeles: Burbank and Universal Studios
256 rooms, 7 floors
An internationally known California Mission style resort with Spanish influenced architecture, the Holiday Inn Universal Studios Hollywood also known as the Beverly Garland Hotel where you are the celebrity.
Our luxury hotel is conveniently located in the center of the entertainment capital of the world where the US 101 meets the CA 134 freeway in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles. Free scheduled shuttle service to Universal Studios Hollywood and experience the new Simpson?s Ride, City Walk with over 50 shops and restaurants and the Metro Subway connecting you in minutes to many of the Hollywood's major attraction such as the Hollywood Bowl, Kodak Theatre, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, downtown LA, Staples Center, NBC, Walt Disney and CBS studios and much more.
The Holiday Inn Universal Studios Hollywood offers the perfect combination of amenities for both business and leisure travelers with Tula's California Cafe, Splash Bar, Seattle's Best Coffee House, free wireless high-speed Internet access, 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, two regulation size tennis courts, playground, fitness center, sauna and pool. Each room features a private balcony to enjoy our seven acre tree shaded facility with view of the Hollywood Hills.
Please see property for dining suggestions.
- LAX - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- BUR - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Universal Studios - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Hollywood - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Studio City - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Downtown Los Angeles - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Museum Contemporary Art - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Beverly Hills - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Rodeo Drive - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Six Flags Magic Mountain - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Hollywood Bowl - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Dodger Stadium - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Universal City - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Los Angeles - 12 Mi / 19 Km