The Fitzwilliam Hotel
St Stephens Green Dublin, 2 IE
Dublin City Centre: Central Dublin
139 rooms, 6 floors
The Fitzwilliam Hotel is a chic baronial modern hotel uniquely positioned on St. Stephen's Green, just paces away from Ireland's premier shopping location, Grafton Street. Understated luxury, a fresh approach, and impeccable service create the perfect retreat for spontaneous travelers. A groundbreaking design appeals to all of your senses, from the impressive entrance hall's glass draw bridge to the hum and clatter of the mezzanine restaurant filled with the heady aroma of its wood-burning oven.
The management and staff are always at your service and will do whatever they can to make your stay enjoyable and memorable. The Fitzwilliam's restaurants and The Inn on the Green bar are popular meeting places for Dublin's social set. One of Ireland's leading chefs, Conrad Gallagher, ensures exquisite cuisine is available in the hotel's Michelin-starred restaurant, Peacock Alley.
A European style cafe/ offers freshness/ quality and variety in a cool and calming environment.
Enjoy the ultimate dining experience of *Thornton*s* Michelin Star Restaurant owned by the highly acclaimed chef Kevin Thornton.
- DUB - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Temple Bar - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Government Buildings - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Pearse Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Gaiety Theatre - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- St Stephens Green - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Trinity College - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- National Concert Hall - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Christ Church Cathedral - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- National Museum - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Dublin Castle - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Dublin - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Grafton Street - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Busaras Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Royal Dublin Society - 3 Mi / 5 Km