Balboa Bay Resort Preferred Hotels and Resorts
1221 WEST COAST HIGHWAY Newport Beach, CA 92663
Orange County: Huntington Beach/Laguna/Newport
Some important information about your hotel.
- A resort fee of $20 per room per night will be collected upon checkin. Includes: 24-hour access to resort fitness center, 24-hour access to business center and printing of boarding passes, lobby coffee and tea service from 6am until 9am, unlimited use of fax services, local and 1-800 telephone calls, bottled water in room replenished daily (up to 2 maximum), choice of newspaper daily delivered to room, wireless Internet service, and complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival.
11 customer reviews Balboa Bay Resort Preferred Hotels and Resorts
160 rooms, 3 floors
Whether you're planning a romantic weekend getaway, a large-scale business function, or the wedding of your dreams, The Balboa Bay Club & Resort offers unparalleled services and amenities to suit a variety of needs.
Located on 15 waterfront acres in the heart of Newport Beach in Orange County CA, halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego, the four-diamond resort property sprawls along the bay like a meandering Mediterranean villa. With a 159-room resort, a private membership club with exclusive amenities, a 17,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, and a collection of short- and long-term rental apartments with stunning bay views, The Balboa Bay Club & Resort distinguishes itself as the only full-service waterfront property in Newport Beach.
Conveniently situated in the heart of town, just off California's Pacific Coast Highway, our sophisticated yet relaxed luxury resort delights both locals and vacationers with its fine dining establishment, The First Cabin Restaurant, as well as with nightly entertainment and dancing at its bayside lounge, Duke's Place.
Discover this one-of-a-kind resort, as well as the renowned private club, featuring personalized service and four-diamond luxury in a distinct setting amid California's spectacular coastline. Whether coming for a casual afternoon lunch, a romantic getaway, or a private event, visitors will quickly fall in love with The Balboa Bay Club & Resort's easy elegance and stunning location on Newport Beach's renowned waterfront.
Bayside dining with large picture windows including bayfront alfresco dining.
Duke*s Place serves light fare in the afternoon when First Cabin Restaurant is closed.
- SNA - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- LAX - 35 Mi / 56 Km
- LGB - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- SAN - 87 Mi / 140 Km
- Disneyland - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Balboa Island - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Laguna Beach - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Knotts Berry Farm - 17 Mi / 27 Km
- Sea World - 65 Mi / 105 Km
- San Diego Zoo - 65 Mi / 105 Km