TI - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
3300 LAS VEGAS BLVD SO Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- TI Resort Fee is $25 plus tax. Resort Fee includes in-room high-speed internet access, access to fitness center, 2-for-1 cocktail (1 per stay), 2-for-1 lunch or dinner buffet Mon-Fri only, daily newspaper at Guest Services, VIP viewing area for Sirens of TI, in-room local/toll free phone calls, printed airline boarding passes, copies and faxes (up to 10 pages), $10 Free Slot play for new TI Players Club members (21+).
- The outdoor, heated pool is scheduled to open on Friday, February 8, 2013 (weather permitting) and will remain open or the season with the following hours:
- 9:00am to 6:00pm Feb. through Apr. & Oct.
- 9:00am to 7:00pm May, Sept., & parts of Nov.
- 8:00am to 8:00pm Jun. through Aug.
- Closed for annual maintenance late Nov. 2013 through Feb. 2014.
- The indoor Starbucks will be closed for renovations from January 21 to February 28, 2013. At this time, the second Starbucks location near the front entrance will be open 24 hours a day.
Treasure Island - TI Hotel Casino in Las Vegas Nevada is the AAA Four Diamond resort on the Las Vegas Strip that features the free Sirens of TI live pirate battle and Mystere by Cirque du Soleil, 10 restaurants, 6 bars and cocktail lounges, luxurious spa and salon, wedding chapels, outdoor heated pool (Feb-Nov), 24 hour casino with poker room, race and sport book, and 2884 contemporary rooms and suites featuring the Elite Sensational pillow top beds.