Market Pavilion Hotel
225 East Bay Street Charleston, SC 29401
Charleston, SC: Historic Downtown and Ashley River Banks
Some important information about your hotel.
- A destination fee of $1.14 USD, plus tax, per night will be charged. This fee is paid directly to the hotel.
64 rooms, 3 floors
The Market Pavilion Hotel in Charleston pairs old-world charm, service and ambiance with modern comforts in a luxurious setting. Located in the heart of America's largest living historic district, this charming boutique hotel stands at the corner of Charleston's most famous intersection, Market and East Bay, just steps from the City Market, waterfront, historic landmarks, shopping and antebellum homes. Opulent guestrooms and suites feature crown molding, mahogany poster beds, luxurious residential appointments, high-speed internet access, CD players, multi-line voicemail telephones and lavish European marble baths. Suites are uniquely furnished reflecting the grand colorful style of colonial Charleston. Select suites offer private terraces, grand pianos, drawing rooms and panoramic city and harbor views.
Number of Bars in Hotel: 2
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 2
Price Range 10USD to 15USD
Suitable Attire Smart Casual/No jeans/Jean Skirts flip flops gentlemans sandals ball caps tennis shoes.
Entertainment Satellite music
Seating Capacity 250
Other Information The Pavilion Bar is a swanky rooftop bar with the best view of the city skyline and harbor in the city.
Price Range- Lunch - 6USD-29USD
Suitable Attire- Business Casual
Seating Capacity- 120
Reservations Required- Recommended
Other Information- This is the hotels 4 diamond restaurant. The Grill 225 Bar located on the Lobby Level is a stylish Mahogany-walled restaurant
reminiscent of glamour days gone by. It is voted one of the top restaurants in Charleston. It is a popular dining venue for locals and visitors alike.
- CHS - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- SAV - 108 Mi / 174 Km
- HHH - 109 Mi / 175 Km
- MYR - 96 Mi / 154 Km
- Boone Hall Plantation - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Calhoun Mansion - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Charleston Museum - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Dock Street Theatre - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Drayton Hall - 17 Mi / 27 Km
- Edmondston Alston House - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Folly Beach - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Fort Sumter Natl Mon - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Gibbs Museum Of Art - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Heyward Washington House - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Isle Of Palms - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Kiawah Island - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Nathanial Russell House - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Sullivans Island - 10 Mi / 16 Km