Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo
Ave. George Washington 218 Santo Domingo, 2890 DO
Santo Domingo / Samana: Santo Domingo
Some important information about your hotel.
- The closest airport to this property is Santo Domingo Aeropuerto de las Americas International Airport (Airport Code SDQ). Choosing a flight into any other airport may result in additional transportation costs, either by ground or by air, for which you will be responsible. Also be advised that your purchase, unless indicated otherwise, does NOT include transportation from any airport to the hotel. To include transportation between SDQ and the hotel, add the Ground Transportation option, if available, to your package during the booking process.
17 customer reviews Crowne Plaza Santo Domingo
196 rooms, 15 floors
With spectacular ocean views, this luxury hotel in Santo Domingo offers an array of upscale amenities, from fine dining to extensive recreational options, including tennis, outdoor swimming and luxury spa treatments. Youre ideally placed to explore Santo Domingos fascinating history and the capital citys shopping districts and nightlife. Explore the local Colonial Zone, including the first cathedral in the Americas, then enjoy refreshing Mojitos by the pool.
All rooms have a beautiful view to the Caribbean Sea.
Greate Food and Drinks in our exclusive areas with a great view to the caribbean sea
Located at first Floor with an awesome ocean view. Open from 6 am to 12 midnight. Enjoy delicious breakfast or lunch buffet with a wide variety of local or intl dishes. Delight yourself with the superb menu a la carte. NABU is considered to be one of the Santo Domingos premier restaurants affording diners, good views to the Caribbean Sea and city s nightlife. You will have a fine dining experience with best wines, fresh seafood, local and American dishes or the innovative meet selections.
Fellini Ristorante and Bar
Fellini Ristorante won the Best Restaurant of the Year 2000 by Dominican Republic Turism Department State.
Boga Boga Restaurant
Tip: We recommend Paellas and Fabada both Spanish dishes. Excellent Spanish Cuisine.
Tip: The bar is ideal for after dinner drinks accompanied by a little country music. One of the best and most unique steakhouses in the city.
Tip: Great for those who want to taste an authentic Dominican flavour. Dancers teach basic merengue steps. Very cultural restaurant. Get to know our customs, food and dances while you enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner. The afternoon shows starts at 1pm the evening show at 9pm, and then at every hour until midnight.
Mes?n de la Cava
Tip: Very romantic place. Ask for the lobster, one of their best dishes. In the Dominican Republic, there's no other place like this. Imagine having lunch or dinner in a cave. We assure you it'll be a memorable evening.
Located in our beautiful Zona Colonial, best known as the Old City
Sophia's Bar & Grill
Located in the heart of the Metropolitan area.
El Vesuvio Restaurant
.With 53 years of service, the Vesuvio restaurant pier, still with the same quality and exquisite atmosphere. Only with sea views, every day there is a different picture, romantic sunsets
- SDQ - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Columbus Lighthouse - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- National Theatre - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Oldest Colonial Zone - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Presidential Palace - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Catheral Primada Deam - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Santo Domingo - 0 Mi / 0 Km