7707 EAST MCDOWELL RD Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Phoenix Neighborhoods: Scottsdale
Some important information about your hotel.
- -Guests must be 21 years of age to check-in. A valid government issued photo ID and credit card are required for check-in.
- -A credit card authorization of $100 is required to check-in to cover incidentals, which may include; room damage, phone calls, pet fees, extra person charges and other charges. We will not be able to check you in if you do not have a valid debit or credit card that we can authorize for the $100 deposit.
- -Rollaway beds and cribs will be provided based on availability and should be requested at the time of booking. A fee of $20 per night, per item will apply.
- -All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
130 rooms, 2 floors
A beautiful blend of contemporary style and earthy desert warmth set in the heart of Scottsdale adjacent to sprawling El Dorado Park, this boutique hotel is 2 miles from Old Town Scottsdale and 4 miles from Arizona State University. Sky Harbor International Airport is within a 20 minute drive.
The tastefully appointed rooms feature modern art, custom made contemporary furnishings, luxury pillow top beds, 400 thread count linens, down comforters and pillows.
Hotel amenities include an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, rooftop sundeck, fitness center, free parking, laundry and dry cleaning services, massage treatments available, business center services available in our Guest Lounge, concierge, wireless internet access, and room service available from our restaurant 3 Palms/Avalon. Nearby El Dorado Park offers a variety of activities including golf, tennis, miles of running and walking trails, basketball and volleyball.
The hotel has over 100 deluxe guestrooms with one king or two queen beds and a selection of one bedroom suites. The one bedroom suites hold a maximum of four people. (Additional per person charge applies for over 2 adults).
All rooms and suites are non-smoking, appointed cast iron tub and shower, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, 42 inch flat screen TV with DVD player and surround system, two line wireless phone, blow dryer, iron, ironing board, alarm clock, room safe, and high speed wireless internet. The Dual Queen suite features a separate parlor with a full kitchen including electric stove, microwave, and dishwasher, sink, granite counters, cooking and eating utensils. The parlors also offer a sofa bed and lounge chair.
Pet charge is $25 per night plus tax per pet. Limit is two pets per room. Pets exceeding 60lbs and aggressive dogs are not permitted. If your dog is left in your room unattended and barks disturbing the quiet enjoyment of other guests, you may be asked to check out forfeiting the remainder of your reservation.
The hotels long awaited sparkling new on-site restaurant is now open. Serving breakfast lunch and dinner. The Avalon restaurant is a contemporary coastal cuisine that also services 3 Palms hip and happening pool bar and offers room service to hotel guests.
- SCF - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- PHX - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Big Surf - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Desert Botanical Garden - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Phoenix Zoo - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Scottsdale - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Tempe - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Mesa - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Phoenix - 10 Mi / 16 Km