The Andrews Hotel
624 POST ST San Francisco, CA 94109
San Francisco: Union Square and Nob Hill
Some important information about your hotel.
- For the comfort and security of all hotel guests on New Years Eve, parties or excessive noise will not be allowed in the guestrooms. Please be advised that non-registered guests will not be permitted beyond the lobby. Additional guests will not be added to the reservation at time of check-in.
Youll be asked to stop by the reception desk to obtain a security bracelet before leaving for the evening (one bracelet per registered guest). The Staff will be on duty to assist you for the evening. Only guests with bracelets will be allowed access to the guest elevators and the guestrooms; there will be no exceptions. Please note that once the bracelet is on, it can only be removed by cutting it off.
The hotel strongly suggest that you do not plan on using your vehicle for New Years Eve. Due to the holidays, we are expecting traffic gridlock. If you choose to utilize your in-and-out valet privileges, a minimum of one-hour notification will be required. Parking will be available only for registered guests at $38.00 on New Years Eve (51 USD for oversized vehicles) and 34.00 USD (46 USD for oversized vehicles) on all other nights. Parking is subject to 15.5 percent parking tax. On December 31st, cars will not be available for delivery after 7pm.
48 rooms, 7 floors
Two blocks west of Union Square in downtown San Francisco, The Andrews Hotel is within convenient walking distance of the citys finest restaurants, galleries, excellent department stores and exclusive boutiques. Nearby are the fabled cable cars that climb Nob Hill on their way to Chinatown, North Beach, Russian Hill and Fishermans Wharf. For guests in town on business, The Andrews Hotel is only a short distance from the Financial District and within blocks of San Franciscos largest convention hotels and facilities. Our receptionists know the city well and strive to make your visit to San Francisco memorable. Personal assistance in planning any detail of your stay, whether it is making restaurant reservations, reserving theater tickets, booking sightseeing tours, car rentals or airport shuttle service, is always available. Located adjacent to our lobby, Fino Ristorante and bar is a popular gathering place among locals and visitors alike. Finos highly praised menu features many finely prepared Italian classics along with an assortment of innovative weekly specials and daily fresh fish. You will find that the Andrews Hotel offers convenient, moderately priced lodging for your stay in San Francisco.
- 24-hour front desk
- Car rental desk
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Parking fee managed by hotel*
- Non-smoking only
- Family/oversized room
FINO is located on the ground floor of The Andrews Hotel, adjacent to the lobby. The fine Italian cuisine is skillfully and creatively prepared using fresh California ingredients, with a menu designed for many tastes. Service here is excellent. High ceilings, arched windows, a cozy fireplace, rich mahogany bar and open kitchen create an inviting ambiance. The restaurant is open for dinner seven days a week.
- Sonoma Valley Mi N - 45 Mi / 72 Km
- Primary City -
- Legion Of Honor Mi W - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Asian Art Museum Mi Sw - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Mi N - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- OAK - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Golden Gate Park Mi Sw - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Berkeley Mi E - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- SJC - 40 Mi / 64 Km
- Japantown Mi W - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Napa Mi N - 45 Mi / 72 Km
- San Francisco Mi N - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Haight Ashbury Mi Sw - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Fishermans Wharf Mi N - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- SFO - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- Chinatown Mi E - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Union Square Mi E We Are Blocks West Of - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Museum Of Modern Art Mi S - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Sfo - San Francisco
- North Beach Mi Ne - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Golden Gate Bridge Mi N - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Lombard Street Mi N - 2 Mi / 3 Km