Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
3960 LAS VEGAS BLVD SOUTH Las Vegas, NV 89119
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- A $25.00 Resort Fee plus tax will be charged per room, per day and paid by the guest upon departure. The Resort Fee includes internet access, access to fitness center and wet areas at The Spa, in-room pod style coffee maker, choice of three newspapers delivered to the room and overnight shoe shine. This property is 100% smoke-free.
- Please Note: Hotel rooms and suites are intended solely for the purpose of overnight lodging and accommodation and may not be utilized for the exhibition and/or sale of goods, products, wares or services, and/or for any other commercial activity other than networking, without first receiving the separate written consent of Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
23 customer reviews Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
424 rooms, 5 floors
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers guests direct access to the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and the city's signature action and nightlife. With 424 guest rooms, Four Seasons is a small, intimate hotel by Las Vegas standards. Accommodations are high above the crowds, set on the 35th to 39th floors of the Mandalay Bay tower and accessed exclusively by Four Seasons express elevators. Inspired by the vibrant Art-Deco era, newly renovated guest rooms are stylish and chic, featuring sleek, quality constructed furnishings, over sized modern art and innovative technology. The high position and floor-to-ceiling windows ensure unsurpassed vistas of the scenic mountains and desert, and the glittering Las Vegas Strip. In a city that has earned a reputation for culinary excellence, Four Seasons brings its own superlative standards, offering some of the most sought-after tables in Las Vegas. Two restaurants, with indoor and outdoor lounges, offer an imaginative array of choices to suit every taste and occasion. Four Seasons guests also enjoy signing privileges at more than 20 restaurants in the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, several of which serve creations by the world's top-rated chefs. Four Seasons’ pool features signature Four Seasons passed amenities including ice water, frozen fruit, and Popsicles. Guests also have access to the Mandalay Beach, which includes a wave pool, lazy river and real sand.
- Car rental desk
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Children programs
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Pets allowed
- Handicap rooms
- Swimming pool
- Accessible room
- Family/oversized room
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Verandah offers an informal dining experience. Dinner serves up authentic Italian cuisine and a regional Italian pix-fix menu. Guests can dine indoors or al fresco on the garden terrace overlooking the Hotel's private pool.
Charlie Palmer Steak :
Charlie Palmer Steak Dinner is open Tuesday through Saturday and hours of operation vary over the festive season. Please contact the Hotel for current hours. In tradition of a great steakhouse, Charlie Palmer Steak offers artisan aged beer with an innovative twist. A bar and lounge area offers an impressive wine list and specialty cocktails.
Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas guests are only a private elevator ride away from some of the most innovative restaurants in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- IMAX Theater - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Arts - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Mandalay Bay Convention Center - 1 Mi / 1 Km
- LAS - 2 Mi / 3 Km