Rocco Forte Balmoral Hotel
1 PRINCES STREET Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ GB
Edinburgh area: Edinburgh City
188 rooms, 6 floors
The Rocco Forte Balmoral Hotel with its majestic clock tower is a stylish property in the heart of Edinburgh. Located on Princes Street, in Edinburgh's main shopping area and next to Waverley Station, the hotel is close to the leading luxury department stores and within striking distance of many Edinburgh attractions. Edinburgh International Airport is just 25 minutes by car from the hotel.
The hotel amenities include business center, meeting rooms, wheelchair accessible, fitness center, swimming pool, spa, restaurants, and high speed Internet access.
The hotel offers 188 opulent suites and stylish rooms. The hotel rooms are equipped with amenities like air conditioning, cable TV, telephones, fireplace, radios, safes, minibars, irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, dataport, Internet access, and bathrooms with showers.
Number of Bars in Hotel: 3
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 2
The Bollinger Bar at Palm Court - Scotlands only Bollinger Bar - is the ultimate Champagne Bar and a hot-spot for guests and Edinburgh locals alike.
The Bollinger Bar is known for offering guests a sample of the finer things in life, from an extensive range of single malt whiskies and vintage champagne to innovative cocktails, including a range of non-alcoholic cocktails.
Suitable attire- Smart Casual
08.00am to 11.00am - Tea, Coffee, Pastries
Alcoholic drinks service for residents only
11.00am to 2.30pm - Tea, Coffee, Cakes, Sandwiches, Drinks
12.00pm to 5.30pm - Afternoon Tea
5.30pm to 9pm - Drinks Service Only
The Balmoral Bar
The Balmoral Bar is chic and modern with plush purple velvet and moss green leather chairs and banquettes. The contemporary cantilever bar is the ultimate in bespoke bar design.
The focus of the bar menu is on the classics, with a twist - cocktails shaken and stirred to perfection.
The menu features a collection of innovative signature cocktails which change regularly, using fresh and seasonal ingredients such as the morello mojito and our champagne strawberry lush. In addition, the bar offers a fine selection of vintage champagnes, single malt whiskies and different international and local brews.
The team at The Balmoral Bar have also developed a first of its kind, The Cocktail Tasting Menu. Derived from the idea of Michelin starred chefs giving the guest a sampling of the finest and most seasonal of ingredients, here it has been adapted in liquid form. Since its inception, it has been very well received and is suitable for all types of occasions.
For an outstanding culinary experience, Michelin-starred number one is recognised as one of Scotlands best restaurants, with Chef Jeff Bland providing outstanding cuisine. He places emphasis on cr
- EDI - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- GLA - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- PIK - 70 Mi / 113 Km
- Harvey Nichols - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Holyrood Palace - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Leith - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Livingston - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Loch Lomond - 74 Mi / 119 Km
- Loch Ness - 189 Mi / 304 Km
- Main Line Rail Station - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Murrayfield Rugby Ground - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- National Gallery Of Scotl - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Rosslyn Chapel - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Royal Museum Of Scotland - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Royal Scottish Academy - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Royal Yacht Britannia - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Scone Palace - 50 Mi / 80 Km
- Sir Walter Scotts Court R - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Stirling Castle - 35 Mi / 56 Km
- Stirling - 35 Mi / 56 Km
- Royal Mile - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Waverley Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Arthurs Seat - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Edinburgh Intl Conf Ctr - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Edinburgh Playhouse Theat - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Forth Bridge - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Glamis Castle - 50 Mi / 80 Km
- Glasgow - 52 Mi / 84 Km
- Gleneagles Golf Course - 52 Mi / 84 Km
- Dynamic Earth - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Edinburgh Castle - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Glenkinchie Distillery - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- Haymarket Train Station - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- St Andrews Bus Stn - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Edinburgh Airport - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Glasgow Airport - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- Prestwick Airport - 70 Mi / 113 Km
- Edinburgh - 0 Mi / 0 Km