Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Congress Road Glasgow, G3 8QT GB
Glasgow Ayrshire Stirling and Argyllshire Area: Glasgow City Centre
283 rooms, 16 floors
A modern 16-storey glass building on the banks of the River Clyde offering panoramic views of this historical Scottish city. An ideal location for exploring the local attractions with the SECC close by - a popular venue for concerts and exhibitions throughout the year. The hotels leisure facilities include a swimming pool, steam room, gym and beauty treatments. There are 2 Restaurants and a Bar for guests to enjoy. The hotels largest Conference room can hold up to 800 people.
Seasonal Scottish favourites like smoked salmon and haggis are served at the breakfast buffet in our maritime-inspired One Restaurant. Celebrate with champagne before concerts at the SECC, or savour velvety single malts until late at the Quarterdeck Bar.
Informal main hotel restaurant offering a hot table selection as well as an A La Carte menu. Seasonal, Scottish cuisine.
- GLA - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Royal Concert Hall - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Kelvingrove Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Glasgow Cathedral - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Loch Lomond - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- Glasgow Develop Agency - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Scottish Enterprise - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Glasgow University - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Chamber Of Commerce - 1 Mi / 2 Km