370 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, MA 02215
Boston: Boston Vicinity
95 rooms, 9 floors
This exquisite boutique hotel, built in 1925, is one of the finest addresses in Boston. Situated among the city's cultural, medical and educational institutions, The Eliot Hotel's suites reflect the history, charm and warmth of Boston.
Number of Bars in Hotel: 1
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 2
Clio, our nationally acclaimed restaurant serving French-American cuisine by nationally recognised chef Ken Oringer offers a distinctive and memorable experience.
Breakfast 6.30-10.30am (7.00 - 11.00 S-S)
Dinner 5.30 - 10.00pm (5.30 - 10.30 Tues-S)
The Sashimi Bar at Clio
Our sleek new Sashimi Bar is a very popular dining destination offering fresh products flow daily from around the world!
- BOS - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Fenway Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Public Garden - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Museum Of Fine Arts - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Boston University - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Quincy Market - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Harvard University - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Prudential Center - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Boston College - 1 Mi / 2 Km