The Beverly Hills Hotel
9641 Sunset Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Los Angeles: Beverly Hills / West Los Angeles
3 customer reviews The Beverly Hills Hotel
208 rooms, 4 floors
Since its opening in 1912, The Beverly Hills Hotel has been the place where Hollywood legends socialized by the pool or romanced the night away in cozy private bungalows, while studio moguls and Wall Street financiers consummated deals in the Polo Lounge. Today, every visitor to the Pink Palace is pampered like a star. Reminiscent of timeless Hollywood glamour, the hotel offers the ambiance of a relaxed resort that offers guests privacy and superlative service in a dramatically beautiful setting.
The hotel has 208 rooms and suites including 23 one-of-a-kind bungalows. Guests may choose the comfortable elegance of the main building or the natural beauty of the bungalow gardens. All rooms, suites and bungalows offer a variety of unique features such as private garden patios, kitchens, fireplaces, private pools, kitchens and balconies with gorgeous views of the palm lined avenues and estates of Beverly Hills.
The famed Polo Lounge and Terrace is the club-like main restaurant and is a favorite spot for star sightings. Casual poolside dining is available at the Cabana Cafe next to the legendary swimming pool where Marilyn Monroe once swam. The Fountain Coffee Room, a charming refurbished soda fountain from the 1940s with a curved counter serves breakfast, lunch and light dinners.
The hotel features a competition sized swimming pool, private cabanas, fitness center and a fabulous La Prairie Spa with the most innovative Swiss skin care and massage treatments. Business facilities include two business stations and over 22,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space including an elegant boardroom.
Number of Bars in Hotel: 2
Number of Restaurants in Hotel: 3
Polo Lounge and Patio
The Polo Lounge has been an iconic Hollywood favorite for generations of stars and Hollywood dealmakers. Guests enjoy indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, late-night suppers, and a Sunday Jazz Brunch.
Fountain Coffee Room
The Fountain Coffee Room serves informal breakfast, lunch, and light dinners. A historical landmark, The Fountain Coffee Room has restored the 19 bar stools that originally surrounded the classic curved soda fountain counter, built in 1949.
The Cabana Cafe offers relaxed, poolside dining in an attractive, umbrella-shaded outdoor cafe setting. Morning starters, appetizers, soups and salads, sandwiches, and fresh fruit smoothies are on the menu.
Named in honor of the year the hotel first opened, Bar Nineteen12 offers an indoor bar and a beautiful terrace overlooking the pool and towering palms of Beverly Hills. Featuring light fare and unique cocktails and the best sunsets in Beverly Hills.
- LAX - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- SNA - 51 Mi / 82 Km
- PMD - 48 Mi / 77 Km
- BUR - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- VNY - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- LGB - 34 Mi / 55 Km
- SMO - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Rose Bowl - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- Disneyland - 40 Mi / 64 Km
- Angel Stadium - 40 Mi / 64 Km
- Arrowhead Pond Of Anaheim - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- Dodger Stadium - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- GETTY MUSEUM - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Great Western Forum - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Griffith Park - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Huntington Library - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- Magic Mountain - 33 Mi / 53 Km
- Farmers Market - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Manns Chinese Theatre - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Museum Of Tolerance - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Santa Barbara - 90 Mi / 145 Km
- Santa Monica Pier - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Staples Center - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Ucla - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Usc - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Universal Studios - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Los Angeles Conv Ctr - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Nbc Studio Tours - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Paramount Studios - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Los Angeles - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Venice Beach - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Hollywood Bowl - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Knotts Berry Farm - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- Long Beach - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- Los Angeles Zoo - 14 Mi / 23 Km
- Malibu - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Santa Monica - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Sea World - 133 Mi / 214 Km
- Beverly Hills - 0 Mi / 0 Km