Mirage Hotel & Casino
3400 LAS VEGAS BOULEVARD SOUTH Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- Guests must be at least age 21 to check-in.
- The Mirage charges a fee for incidentals which is collected at check-in and then the remaining balance will be refunded at the time of departure. The method of deposit is a credit card and $200/per stay will authorized. A $25 Daily Resort fee, plus tax, is to be paid at check in and includes services and amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at The Mirage. The Daily Resort Fee includes the following hotel services; complimentary internet access (in room), access to the Fitness Center at The Mirage Spa, daily newspaper available for pick-up at the Impulse Store and Bell Desk and unlimited local and toll-free calls. At The Business Services Center; complimentary notary service and up to 10 copies or faxes (black & white only), and complimentary printing of boarding passes.
Pool currently opened-hours 9am-5pm. BARE @ The Mirage TBA-hours 9am-5pm.
694 customer reviews Mirage Hotel & Casino
3,044 rooms, 30 floors
The newly renovated Mirage Hotel and Casino boasts an indoor rainforest, a dolphin habitat, and one of the most famous spectacles in Las Vegas-an erupting volcano!. The hotel is located at the heart of the Strip.
The entrance of the hotel is home to a lagoon with waterfalls and a 54-foot high volcano that spews smoke and fire 100 feet above the water once an hour nightly. Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat features dolphins swimming in the two and one-half million-gallon pools. Also created for the Mirage by Siegfried and Roy is the White Tiger Habitat, a tropical environment featuring the exotic cats. The 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium in the lobby features 1,000 coral reef creatures. The 100-foot atrium houses a tropical rainforest. The casino offers slot machines, poker tables, table games, a high-limit lounge, and a race and sports book.
Live entertainment includes the new show LOVE by Cirque du Soleil. Mirage is also home to Celebrity Impressionist/Singer/Comedian/Ventriloquist Terry Fator, and touring headline entertainers and the Beatles-themed Abbey Road Bar.
Dining at The Mirage is unique experience offering a selection of the finest cuisines from around the world.
Gourmet restaurants include,
Stack - American Bistro
Kokomo's - Enjoying dining in a tropical rainforest.
FIN - Chinese and International Cuisines
Onda - Offers classic rustic Italian cuisine.
JAPONAIS - The marriage of modern day Japan with European elegance, serving dishes fit for an emperor.
Samba - Brazilian style barbecue.
Experience both the scene and cuisine savoring a new American Bistro menu in a cutting edge environment that feels at once intimate and expansive.
Prime steaks and chops, fresh seafood and giant lobster tails are some of the delights awaiting you at Kokomos. Enjoy dining in a tropical rainforest, surrounded by waterfalls and a sparkling interior lagoon.
EXPERIENCE EXCITING CONTEMPORARY CHINESE DISHES TEMPERED WITH AN ECLECTIC BLEND OF INTERNATIONAL CUISINES.
The marriage of modern day Japan with European elegance, serving dishes fit for an emperor.
Acclaimed chef Laurent Tourondel brings his interpretation of the American Burger joint, BLT Burger, to The Mirage.
Voted Best Italian Restaurant by the Las Vegas Concierge Association, Onda offers classic-rustic Italian cuisine with American innovations.
Samba Brazilian Steakhouse
Enjoy this popular Brazilian-style barbecue offering unlimited portions of marinated meats, poultry and seafood as well as unique ? la carte items.
California Pizza Kitchen
The birthplace of the BBQ Chicken Pizza, the California Pizza Kitchen is famous for hearth-baked pizzas topped with unique taste combinations. Try the Thai Chicken, Portobello Mushroom or Santa Fe Chicken pizza. CPK?s pastas and salads share the same creative spirit as the pizzas.
Follow the intriguing aroma into a contemporary village of savory world flavors. Celebrate the art of eating in a visually appetizing s
- LAS - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Hoover Dam - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- Liberace Museum - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Wet N Wild - 3 Mi / 5 Km