Arizona Grand Resort And Spa
8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway Phoenix, AZ 85044
Phoenix Neighborhoods: Tempe
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please Note: The property has a Daily Resort Fee which includes: 4 passes to Oasis Water Park (available weekends only in September & October), unlimited high-speed wireless internet access, admittance to 20,000 sq ft athletic club, valet & overnight parking, in-suite coffee daily, newspaper, shuttle service to Arizona Mills mall, local calls, & long distance access.
- The Daily Resort fee is $40 per night through 9/2/13, $30 per night 9/3/13 to 2/13/14 (when water park is closed), and $40 per night from 2/14/14 on.
- The Oasis Water Park is open 7 days a week President's Day weekend through Labor Day, then weekends only September & October. The park is closed November through first part of February with the exception of Thanksgiving weekend.
91 customer reviews Arizona Grand Resort And Spa
740 rooms, 6 floors
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona's most naturally beautiful places. The region's only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway or taking the annual family vacation, you'll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
The resort is conveniently located just six miles from Phoenix's Sky Harbor International Airport, and features a variety of exciting amenities that put you in a world beyond.
When it comes to dining in Phoenix the Arizona Grand Resort And Spa stands out with six unique dining venues to satisfy every taste. From steaks and southwestern dancing to contemporary dining under the stars the Arizona Grand Resort satisfies your craving for authentic flavors in memorable restaurants and picturesque outdoor patios. Options include Lobby Grill contemporary American Aunt Chiladas Mexican Marketplace Cafe Starbucks Lobby Bar and Rustlers Rooste steakhouse.
Our Lobby Grill is the newest addition to Arizona Grand Resort And Spa. The grills relaxed atmosphere and expertly prepared contemporary American cuisine makes it one of the favorite places to kick-back and relax. In The Lobby Grills open-air kitchen and wood-fire oven top Valley chefs create your favorite dishes including authentic wood-fired pizzas rotisserie chicken pecan and oak fired steaks and other simply grand meals with natural ingredients from local purveyors. Dine indoors or all fresco and take in the scenic beauty of Arizona Grand Resort Golf Course and South Mountain Preserve beyond. The Lobby Grill is open daily from 7 am - 10 pm. For more information about the Grill please call 602-431-6476.
Aunt Chiladas Tempe serves delicious Mexican fare from tasty margaritas and homemade chips to award-winning salsa with fresh guacamole on the cantina patio. In the casita-style dining room you ll savor spiced pork chili poblano chicken shrimp or beef fajitas and homemade tamales. Join us for your next fiesta. Aunt Chiladas Tempe is open for lunch and dinner daily.
- PHX - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- SCF - 28 Mi / 45 Km
- AZA - 28 Mi / 45 Km
- ARIZONA MILLS MALL - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- Asu - 7 Mi / 11 Km
- Sun Devil Stadium - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Phoenix - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- America West Arena - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Us Airways Center - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Chase Field - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Chandler - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- Scottsdale - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Tempe - 7 Mi / 11 Km