Surf Side Beach Club
90 South Shore Rd Warwick, BM
Some important information about your hotel.
- The Palms Restaurant closes seasonally from January to March each year.
- For grocery delivery service, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
37 rooms, 2 floors
The Surf Side Beach Club is located Cliffside on the South shore of Bermuda, approximately ten miles from Bermuda International Airport. Local attractions include Botanical Gardens, Gibbs Hill Lighthouse, Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, Devil's Hole Aquarium, Dolphin Quest, and Crystal Caves.
Hotel amenities include limited room service, babysitting, safe deposit box, wake-up calls, security guard, and daily maid service. Guests may also enjoy the outdoor pool, poolside bar and a beauty salon, which offers massage therapies and a sauna. Dining is available at the Palms Restaurant & Bar, located adjacent to the pool.
Guest rooms feature A/C, microwaves, refrigerators, toasters, coffeemakers, cable TVs, and balconies or patios.
The price includes the property's resort fee.
-NO MEAL PLANS OFFERED
LOCATION - 0.0MI / 0.0KM
TYPE OF FOOD -
DRESS CODE - NO
- BDA - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Aquarium - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- South Shore - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Spittal Pond Wildlife - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- St Georges - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Botanical Gardens - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Hamilton - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Crystal Caves - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Dockyard - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Fort Hamilton - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Maritime Museum - 18 Mi / 29 Km
- St George - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- St Peters Church - 13 Mi / 21 Km