Inverrary All-Inclusive Vacation Resort
3501 INVERRARY BLVD FORT LAUDERDALE FL US 33319
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319
Greater Fort Lauderdale: Plantation and Sunrise
Some important information about your hotel.
- The Inverarry Vacation Resort is operated as an all-inclusive property with the new name Inverarry All Inclusive Vacation Resort. Room rates are per person and include all meals and most beverages (does not include bottles of wine or top premium alcoholic beverages). Rates include spa and gym access, sauna, tanning bed, tennis, basketball, soccer, library, childrens club, daily activities and entertainment. Rates do not include spa services, golf (unless purchased in the golf package), room service, laundry and dry cleaning services, child care, incidental purchases (including gift shop purchases), phone calls, independent tours, airport transfers, and pay-per-view service. Golf packages available to adult guests only (18 and older). Please be advised there will be a 20.00 fee for early check in collected by the hotel.
13 customer reviews Inverrary All-Inclusive Vacation Resort
207 rooms, 7 floors
Welcome to the only all-inclusive resort in South Florida. There is something for everyone to do at the Inverrary All-Inclusive Vacation Resort.
Featuring 207 room all inclusive vacation resort adjacent to both the Inverrary Country Club with its two world renowned championship golf courses and the Inverrary Racquet Club with its 27 clay and 3 hard courts. The Resort sits halfway between the world famous Fort Lauderdale Beach and the Florida Everglades. It is minutes from many art deco shops, antique shops, art galleries and restaurants of Las Olas Boulevard and the discount shopping of the Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall.
All rooms have balconies overlooking either the golf course or the tennis courts and pool. They also have satellite TV, coffeemakers and wireless Internet. Room service is available from one of the two-onsite restaurants, the lounge or the poolside Tiki Bar (additional charges may apply). Add a fitness center, heated pool, daily maid service, a laundry room, a guest services/concierge desk to help make your stay even more enjoyable and 24,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space makes this a full service sesort.
The all-inclusive packages include: All meals at the Cypress Terrace Buffet, Tiki Bar, Long Green Lounge, Palm Café, Starbucks, and (Friday or Saturday) Oak Room Gourmet Specialty Restaurant. All beverages at all our outlets (excluding bottles of wine and Top Premium drinks) are included. One round of golf or one spa service daily included when booking the all-inclusive with golf packages. Also included are spa access, gym access, sauna, tanning bed, tennis, basketball, soccer, resort entertainment and activities daily, library, and kids club.
Not included in the package: spa services and golf, room service, laundry and dry cleaning services, child care, incidental purchases, phone calls, outside tours, airport transfers, gift shop purchases, wine by the bottle or top premium drinks, pay per view.
-NO MEAL PLANS OFFERED
PROPERTY HAS 5 RESTAURANTS ON SITE MEAL PLANS
AVAILABLE AT PROPERTY ADDITIONAL MEAL PLAN
DESCRIPTION CONTINENTAL USD 5.95 VALID AS OF 2007
BUFFET BREAKFAST USD 9.50 VALID AS OF 2007 FULL
BREAKFAST USD 11.50 VALID AS OF 2007 CONTINENTAL
USD 5.95 VALID AS OF 2008 BUFFET BREAKFAST USD
9.50 VALID AS OF 2008 FULL BREAKFAST USD 11.50
VALID AS OF 2008 CYPRESS TERRACE TYPE OF
RESTAURANT FULL SERVICE RESTAURANT TYPE OF CUISINE
AMERICAN MEALS SERVED BREAKFAST LUNCH DINNER
DESSERT HOURS-FROM 7AM TO 9PM MON
LOCATION - 0.0MI / 0.0KM
TYPE OF FOOD -
DRESS CODE - NO
- MIA - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- PBI - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- FLL - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Miami - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Fort Lauderdale - 10 Mi / 16 Km
- Sawgrass Mills Mall - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- West Palm Beach - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Orlando - 188 Mi / 303 Km
- University Of Miami - 35 Mi / 56 Km
- Pro Player Stadium - 15 Mi / 24 Km