330 QUEBEC STREET Victoria, BC V8V1W3
Victoria: Victoria Downtown
115 rooms, 3 floors
Huntingdon Hotel and Suites is an English Country Manor-style hotel located in downtown, across from Inner Harbour. This location is also two blocks from Parliament, three blocks from the Royal BC Museum, four blocks from Government Street shopping and Fishermans Wharf, two miles from Craigdarroch Castle, four miles from Cedar Hill Golf Course, and 14 miles from Butchart Gardens.
Hotel amenities include sauna and Hunters Club Bar and Grill casual dining and views of the hotels rose garden and the Inner Harbour. The hotel also offers room service, laundry facilities, dry cleaning, underground parking garage (fee applies), and 24-hour front desk service. Some rooms accept small pets (fee may apply), please call 24H before checkin to advise the hotel about your pet.
All rooms feature refrigerators, coffeemakers, down duvets, cable TV, in-room movies, tables and chairs, wireless Internet access (fee applies), irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, and windows that open.
Hunters Club Bar and Grill - Open for breakfast lunch.
Gatsby Mansion Restaurant - Fine dining restaurant featuring west coast cuisine - Closed until May
Gatsby Mansion Restaurant
Closed until May
- YVR - 100 Mi / 161 Km
- YYJ - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Conference Centre - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Inner Harbour - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Empress Hotel - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Maritime Museum - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Vancouver - 103 Mi / 166 Km
- Craigdarroch Castle - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Victoria - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Legislative Bldg - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Beacon Hill Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Eaton Centre - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Butchart Gardens - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Royal Bc Museum - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Undersea Gardens - 1 Mi / 2 Km