The London NYC
151 WEST 54TH STREET New York, NY 10019
New York City: Midtown West
Some important information about your hotel.
- All children over the age of 2 will be charged an additional $50 per day paid directly to the hotel upon check out
- The hotel also charges $50 for a crib should guests require one for children under 2
561 rooms, 54 floors
Guided from concept to realization from an audacious team of talent, The London NYC has transformed the former RIHGA Royal for the most discerning modern traveler. David Collins, an accomplished leader in international design, has redesigned the 550 suites and flats where he masterfully combines space and style. These luxurious guestrooms represent a modern approach to comfort and glamour by infusing exceptional materials and intelligent proportions. Collins subtly and successfully weaves luxury into every aspect of the hotel from the lobby, reminiscent of a Grand London residence, to architectural details wrapped in British racing green leather.
Scottish-born Gordon Ramsay makes his debut in America with his new restaurant at The London NYC. This decorated chef has eight Michelin stars to his name and offers an exclusive take on international cuisine, accented with a distinct American vitality. The main dining room provides a fine dining experience, with The Maze offers more casual dining. Guests of The London NYC will exclusively enjoy Ramsays celebrated cuisine in the intimacy of their own guestroom with a special in-room dining menu.
The London NYC Club re-envisions the hotel health club experience by offering a sensory rich peaceful interior and the most state of the art fitness equipment available in the market. Complimentary Access to hotel guests , convenient multiple elevator access to the 4th-floor club, 24-hour guest access, state-of-the-art sound system and other innovative technology in tune with the leading-edge design. Other services including body toning, nutrition, cardiovascular, and sports training. The most advanced, high-performance cardiovascular and strength training equipment. As an added bonus, all calls to the UK are free.
Scottish-born Gordon Ramsay makes his debut in America with his new restaurant at The London NYC. The decorated chef who has seven Michelin stars to his name will offer an exciting and singular experience for guests that draws on Ramsay s successful London eateries. The main dining room will provide a fine dining experience based upon the gastronomic bliss of the three-star Restaurant Gordon Ramsay while the bar will offer a more casual Gordon Ramsay dining experience.
- HPN - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- EWR - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- CDW - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- LGA - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- JFK - 16 Mi / 26 Km
- BDR - 62 Mi / 100 Km
- SWF - 55 Mi / 89 Km
- NYC - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Empire State Building - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Radio City Music Hall - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Grand Central Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Madison Square Garden - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- New York - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Carnegie Hall - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Greenwich Village - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Times Square - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Central Park - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Fifth Avenue - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Guggenheim Museum - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Jacob K Javits Conv Ctr - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Lincoln Square - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Museum Of Modern Art - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Penn Station New York - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- St Patricks Cathedral - 0 Mi / 0 Km