Andrew Pinckney Inn
40 PINCKNEY STREET Charleston, SC 29401
Charleston, SC: Historic Downtown and Ashley River Banks
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please be advised that this hotel charges a nightly destination fee of $1 + tax which will be collected directly by the hotel at check-in.
- Please note that this property has 24 hour self parking for 20 dollars per night.
22 customer reviews Andrew Pinckney Inn
41 rooms, 4 floors
Circa 1840 and meticulously restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is located approximately one mile from Charleston Museum and eight miles from Charleston Airport. The Citadel is two miles away and Boone Hall Plantation is eight miles away. The inn is within walking distance of local restaurants, horse-drawn carriages, historic homes, art galleries, museums, antique shops, and the Charleston Visitors' Center. Sightseeing tours pick up in the lobby.
The property's amenities include the three-story atrium, outdoor courtyard with lions head fountain, complimentary continental breakfast, 24-hour self parking for 20 dollars per night, and rooftop terrace overlooking the historic market area, and Charleston's waterfront. The hotel also offers weekday valet laundry service, high-speed Internet access, and concierge service.
All rooms feature coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, wireless Internet access, and dataports.
No on-site dining.
- CHS - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- The Citadel - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Charleston Museum - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Boone Hall Plantation - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- Charleston - 0 Mi / 0 Km