Wyndham Garden Long Island City
44-29 9th Street Long Island City, NY 11101
New York City: Long Island City - Queens
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please note the hotel is re-opening after flooding from Hurricane Sandy on Dec. 26, 2012. Our guest rooms were not affected, however our Restaurant and Fitness Center which suffered the severest flooding damage will re-open on or about Jan. 20, 2013. We have a multitude of Food and Beverage options in the local area that you can walk to or have delivery from for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our current rates reflect those limited services as an automatic thank you for choosing the Wyndham Garden during our limited service time period.
1 customer review Wyndham Garden Long Island City
128 rooms, 7 floors
At the Wyndham Garden Long Island City Manhattan View Hotel, guests will be close to all that the Big Apple has to offer without the hassle or expense of a Manhattan address. The hotel is located just four miles from LaGuardia Airport and 10 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Just minutes from NYC's midtown, this newly built hotel is located in the safe and eclectic neighborhood of Long Island City. Whether traveling for business or pleasure enjoy all the extras any New York savvy traveler could possibly need. The complimentary local shuttle will take guests to points within Long Island City or make a drop off at the subway.
All guestrooms and public spaces have complimentary Wi-Fi. The hotel features a 24 hour Business Center right on site and a fully equipped gym and fitness center. When ready to relax, head to a smoke free guestroom, many of which boast spectacular city views. Stop by the aquaLIC restaurant for a delicious breakfast or dinner or order room service.
Just across the river the world of Manhattan awaits. See a Broadway show or the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. Sports fans will enjoy the chance to see the Yankees, Knicks, Rangers or Mets play. And kids of all ages will enjoy visiting the Statue of Liberty or the American Museum of Natural History. If shopping is on the agenda, check out designer shops including Gucci, Cartier and all the shops along 5th Avenue. Be sure to save time for a stroll through Central Park.
No matter what is needed while a guest, the goal is to always make sure guests want for nothing at the Wyndham Garden Long Island City Hotel.
Meal Plans Available at Property -
Additional Meal Plan Description -
Additional Charges May Apply
Type of Restaurant - Full Service Restaurant
From 0700Hrs To 2300Hrs Mon-Sun
From 0000Hrs To 0000Hrs
From 0000Hrs To 0000Hrs
Restaurant Description -
- EWR - 19 Mi / 31 Km
- HPN - 32 Mi / 51 Km
- JFK - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- LGA - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- NYC - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Grand Central Station - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- SILVER CUP STUDIOS - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- QUEENSBORO PLAZA - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Empire State Building - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- St Patricks Cathedral - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Rockefeller Center - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Central Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Times Square - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- United Nations - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Radio City Music Hall - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- 5TH AVENUE SHOPPING - 2 Mi / 3 Km