The Oasis Resort
4190 E Palm Canyon Drive Palm Springs, CA 92264
Palm Springs: Palm Springs
Some important information about your hotel.
- Check-in is 4pm on day of arrival. Check-out is 11am. Please check-in at the front desk. Occupancy limits will be strictly enforced. Limit applies to all ages including infants. Check-in office is open 24 hours. USD 50.00 refundable deposit required at check-in. Credit card only. USD 250.00 fine for smoking in the units and USD 350.00 fine for pets in the units.
113 rooms, 2 floors
Your home base at the Oasis offers Spanish-style villas spread over 27 acres of awe-inspiring desert landscape with 8 pools, 9 Jacuzzis, 4 fountains, 5 lighted tennis courts and 2 bikes with each unit. Discover the variety of things to do from the Walk of Stars in downtown to a cool trip on the Aerial Tramway or the International Film Festival. Dine under the stars, visit the Air Museum or Joshua Tree National Park- the desert is a year round adventure. Palm Springs is a small city with the legacy, amenities and history of a large cosmopolitan city. Located at the foot of the majestic Mount San Jacinto in the Coachella Valley, Palm Springs contains something for everyone. Oasis Construction notice- The Oasis Home Owners Association has approved the re-roofing of VI buildings from August 1, 2011 to April 30, 2012. Work is scheduled from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. U.S. national holidays are excluded. To limit the impact of the construction project on your vacation, the buildings that will be worked on will remain vacant. We anticipate some noise and dust in the general vicinity. Oasis Pool Closure- The main pool will be closed starting September 9th for three weeks. The smaller 7 pools on the property will remain open and available for guests to enjoy.
- PSP - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Palm Springs Air Museum - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- PALM SPRINGS CONV CENTER - 9 Mi / 14 Km
- PALM SPRINGS FOLLIES - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAM - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- KNOTTS SOAK CITY - 1 Mi / 2 Km