Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
245 East Ina Road Tucson, AZ 85704
Tucson: Tucson Foothills
Some important information about your hotel.
- A $20 per night Resort Fee is payable directly to the property upon check-in.
94 customer reviews Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa
241 rooms, 2 floors
Welcome to the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa, offering something for everyone. The resort has a historic past and offers modern luxury. Nestled at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, the resort sits on 80 acres of property. The property boasts some of the finest accommodations in the Tucson area.
Most of the 241 rooms are oversized Junior Suites with only 6 units per casita nestled throughout the resort. All rooms offer private balconies where you can sit, relax and take in the views of the Sanoran Desert, scenic Tucson or the sunrises and sunsets over the Mountains. Westward Look is a true desert destination with the award-winning Sanoran Spa, flavorful cuisnes, three sparkling pools, tennis, cycling, walking trails, horseback riding and golf within minutes. The resort is also in close proximity to the many businesses that call Tucson home. For business or pleasure or both, visit the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa.
Additional Meal Plan Description -
Additional Charges May Apply
- TUS - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- PHX - 70 Mi / 113 Km
- FHU - 63 Mi / 101 Km
- OLS - 64 Mi / 103 Km
- Tucson Botanical Gardens - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Tucson Childrens Museum - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Ok Corral - 70 Mi / 113 Km
- Tombstone - 70 Mi / 113 Km
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA - 8 Mi / 13 Km
- KITT PEAK NATL OBSERVATRY - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- Catalina State Park - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Biosphere - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Old Tucson Studios - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Pima Air And Space Museum - 15 Mi / 24 Km
- TOHONO CHUL PARK - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Sabino Canyon - 11 Mi / 18 Km
- Mt Lemmon Ski Valley - 45 Mi / 72 Km