Castle Rock Resort and Waterpark
3001 Green Mountain Dr. Branson, MO 65616
Some important information about your hotel.
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am. Please note that special requests are not guaranteed, but every effort will be made to accommodate guests. Please note- there is a USD 20.00 dollar fee collected at check-in for each additional guest exceeding 4. Effective this week the waterpark will be open daily. However, the hours vary by season and are subject to change without notice.
50 rooms, 4 floors
Packed with things to do, the Castle Rock Resort and Waterpark is a vacation itself. At the center of it all is the indoor water park, where kids and adults alike can get wet and have a blast inside the indoor water park features. The water is kept at 84 degrees, meaning that you should bring your swimsuit even in the cold, winter months. The water park includes two exciting waterslides, two 500-gallon dump buckets--guaranteed to make a splash--, multiple indoor and outdoor pools and a lazy river, perfect for a relaxing float.
The rooms at the Castle Rock Resort are affordable and extremely comfortable. Some rooms have bunk beds for the kids, large-screen TVs or in-room Jacuzzi bathtubs.
You can also sate your appetite at the Tower Grill, which serves delicious, family-friendly meals through the day. Seasonal hours may apply to the restaurant and the waterpark. It is also located near the main theaters in Branson, the entertainment capital of the world. Daily housekeeping is available.Branson is an incredible value and remarkable vacation destination with more than 50 live performance theaters, pristine lakes, 12 championship golf courses, an award-wining theme park, dozens of attractions and museums, and shopping galore.
Please note- there is a USD 20.00 dollar fee collected at check-in for each additional guest exceeding 4.
- SGF - 42 Mi / 68 Km
- Oak Grove Park - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Wax Museum - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- White Water - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Thousand Hills State Park - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Waltzing Waters - 1 Mi / 2 Km