Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Road London, SW7 4DN GB
London Area: Kensington and Earls Court
Some important information about your hotel.
- Please note that photographic identification is required to enter the London Hilton on Park Lane during July 18-26, 2012 inclusive. This also applies to guests from outside the hotel who would like use the restaurants.
94 customer reviews Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
906 rooms, 27 floors
Located in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, this 4-star deluxe hotel is in the heart of London only a short distance from Hyde Park, Kensington and Buckingham Palaces, Harrods, and the Gloucester Road underground station. On the premises are Consortia Lounge and Bar offering all day European cafE style dining and serving Starbucks coffee, the Tavern, a traditional English pub and the Forum Room serving full English Breakfast from 6-10 am everyday. The hotel offers guests use of an on-site fitness facility. Personal services include dry cleaning and laundry, a concierge, a business centre and 10 meeting rooms with natural daylight catering for up to 250 people. Room amenities include high speed internet access, remote control color TV with in-room movies, voice mail, AM/FM radio, refrigerator, coffee and tea makers, hairdryer, trouser press, and separate hanging closet. The hotel also offers 8 accessible bedrooms.Children under the age of 13 years get free accommodation including free breakfast when sharing their parents room. Lunch and dinner are free from a child menu when at least one adult is taking one main course from a full-priced menu.
Forum Room Restaurant
This restaurant is bright, airy and spacious which can take large group of people. It is modern looking with two buffets and a small bar, where you can relax while having morning beverages, Continental or full English breakfast. It provides lunches for meetings and conferences.Additionally, you can enjoy our reputed Caribbean themed nights with live entertainment and special events on festive dates. Open for breakfast, Monday to Friday from 06:00 to 10:30, Saturday and Sunday 06:00 to 11:00
- LON - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- LHR - 13 Mi / 21 Km
- Museum - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Madame Tussauds - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Canary Wharf - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Earls Court - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- City Of London - 5 Mi / 8 Km
- Royal Albert Hall - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Knightsbridge - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Buckingham Palace - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- London - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Kensington Palace - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Oxford Street - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Picadilly Circus - 2 Mi / 3 Km