El Silencio Lodge And Spa
Los Bajos De Toro Amarillo Sarchi Norte
Alajuela, 0 CR
Central Valley: Alajuela
Some important information about your hotel.
- From the Juan Santamaria International airport in San Jose, head north along the international highway (CA-1) and take the Naranjo exit.
- Follow the signs to Zarcero until you reach the Zarcero town (6.4miles or 10.4km)
- When you reach Zarcero drive past the garden park and look for a sign for Los Bajos del Toro on the right hand side
- Turn right following the sing. This road will guide you directly to Los Bajos del Toro. Driving time from Zarcero to El Silencio is estimated 30 minutes from Zarcero, the last 2 miles are not paved.
- Following the unpaved road you will reach a paved T-intersection, turn right and take an immediate left at the El Silencio Lodge & Spa welcome sign.
1 customer review El Silencio Lodge And Spa
15 rooms, 1 floors
El Silencio Lodge and Spa is a unique retreat, ideal for all who seek respite from everyday stress. Designed by one of Costa Rica's most prominent architects, Ronald Zurcher, El Silencio provides a seamless natural immersion experience that reflects elements of Costa Rica's traditional rural farms and countryside homes. The clean lines and the extensive use of wood, bamboo, and glass elements perfectly complement the lush tropical cloud forest.
The main building faces the base of a tree-lined canyon, embracing nature at its most whimsical. It houses the restaurant, coffee lounge, media room, reception office, and gift shop and features a large outdoor deck area and fire pit.
El Silencio Lodge and Spa is set in Costa Rica's Central Volcanic Valley. Its 500 acres of private tropical forest reserve are flanked by the Juan Castro Blanco National Park and the Poas Volcano National Park. El Silencio Lodge and Spa can be reached within an hour and a half from the Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO).
El Silencio Lodge and Spa feature fifteen upscale cottage suites interspersed in a tiered layout. Each suite sits on above-ground pillars to respect the forest's natural topography and features bamboo ceiling tiles and energy-efficient lighting. All Suites feature privacy, premium amenities, a viewing deck with rocking chairs, complimentary daily in-room health snacks, an enticing outdoor whirlpool tub, and spectacular mountain.
- Wi Fi Connection
- Accessible room
El Silencio's exciting menu emphasizes local flavors and fresh ingredients. Costa Rican traditions are transformed with inspired flare and a savory international twist. Signature healthy dishes highlight regional fish, poultry, and vegetarian entrees. 100% of the ingredients used in El Silencio's restaurant are locally produced. This minimizes transportation impact, provides local revenue, ensures freshness, and provides a more authentic experience.
- OVB - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Juan Castro Blanco - 1 Mi / 1 Km
- Los Bajos - 1 Mi / 1 Km
- The Gorrion River streams through the property
- Sarchi Town - 16 Mi / 25 Km
- Del Toro Waterfall, a staggering foot drop natural wonder. - 400 Mi / 644 Km