Hanalei Bay Resort
5380 Honoiki Road Princeville, HI 96722
Kauai North Shore: Princeville
Some important information about your hotel.
- Minimum age at check-in is 21.
- If you need to cancel your stay, a fee of 15% of your total stay will be charged when you are cancelling more than 7 days prior to check in. However, if canceling within 7 days of check in, you will be charged 100% of your total stay.
- 760-827-4119 ext. 353
- Please note there is a USD 25.00 check-in fee and a USD 5.00 per night resort fee due at check-in.
154 rooms, 3 floors
Hanalei Bay Resort is located in Kauai, steps from white sand beaches and surrounded by breathtaking views of waterfalls, valleys and lush tropical landscape. Enjoy Hawaiian Gardens as you wander through the grounds at Hanalei Bay Resort, with lava-rock waterfalls flowing into the pool to create a serene environment, there is no need to leave the resort to enjoy the natural beauty of Hawaii. With an open air hot tub and its own kid-friendly sand beach on-site, visitors will view the Napali Coast from this cliffside oasis. Not all units are wheelchair accessible. Please request a ground level unit if handicap accessible features are required. Additional beds provided by a third party company off-site. Minimum age at check-in is 21. Please note there is a USD 25.00 check-in fee and a USD 5.00 per day resort fee. Housekeeping is available for rentals after four nights. Please note the property will be undergoing renovations through November 2013, the areas affected are the bar, lounge, dining venue, and fitness facilities. Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during this time, spa tub and swimming pool. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance. This information supersedes all other information in this description that relates to these amenities. Kauai's North Shore is host to many attractions and activities from discovering Hawaii's natural wonders at Waimea Canyon and Kalapaki Bay to diving in the beautiful water for a view of the sea life below. The area has many places to hike, explore on horseback, kayak or helicopter.
- LIH - 30 Mi / 48 Km
- KAUAI LAGOONS GOLF COURSE - 20 Mi / 32 Km
- KAUAI COFFEE COMPANY - 22 Mi / 35 Km
- KIAHUNA GOLF COURSE - 23 Mi / 37 Km