Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
37 Avenue Hoche Paris, 75008 FR
North Paris: Arc de Triomphe - Palais des Congres
149 rooms, 7 floors
Located just minutes from the famous Arc de Triomphe and Champs-Elysees, the historic Le Royal Monceau has welcomed innumerable dignitaries, celebrities and artists since it opened in 1928.
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris closed in 2008 for an entire transformation conducted by the famous French designer Philippe Starck. The hotel reopened its doors in October 2010 as a new generation palace where art and culture are predominant. The dream was to create somewhere different, a place that is first and foremost felt through the energy intertwined with its history, with Paris and its sense of hospitality. A dream to create a space that is above all in the mind and the senses, interspersed with encounters, sensations and emotions, ingrained with the French spirit, imbued with culture and devoted to true elegance: the elegance of intelligence, of human relations and poetic moments.
Le Royal Monceau is Raffles Hotels and Resorts¿ flagship hotel in France and in Europe offering149 rooms and suites, some with private balconies, and all with an inviting and thoroughly comfortable setting, decorated with artwork, an acoustic guitar, spacious bathrooms and elegant dressing rooms.
Epicureans may revel in our two restaurants: ¿La Cuisine¿, the French fine-dining restaurant, and ¿Il Carpaccio¿, the Italian gastronomic restaurant, with its decoration inspired by the Sicilian grottos. Adjacent to ¿Le Bar Long¿, ¿Le Grand Salon¿ offers an all-day dining alternative for guests seeking a contemporary and creative food experience.
The innovative cuisine of Executive Chef Laurent Andre- underlined by Pierre Herme desert creations will initiate guests to new interpretations of one of the finest gastronomic traditions in the world.
Il Carpaccio, awarded one Michelin star, the Italian restaurant presents a Gastronomic cuisine in an Artistic atmosphere with authentic dishes.
La Cuisine, proposes a refined and elegant French Cuisine with convivial tables and lovely alcoves. Awarded one Michelin Star in 2013
The traditional contemporary signature French restaurant for residents and Parisians. Awarded one Michelin Star in 2013
- a light, tasty and inviting cuisine, in which seasonal products
- average price per person 80 euros for lunch / 120 euros for dinner
Will remain the renowned gastronomic 100pct Italian restaurant(Tuscany- Umbria- Venice). Awarded one Michelin Star in 2013
- a refined cuisine : simplicity of the recipes and freshness of the products
- average price per person 100 euros for lunch / 150 euros for dinner
- a special Degustation Menu at 145 euros per person including 6 dishes + 5 glass of wines
Le Bar Long
The new *hot-spot*for a before or after dinner drink till late at night. Hours of operations are from 05:00pm to 02:00am.
DJ on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings
- PAR - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- CDG - 28 Mi / 45 Km
- ORY - 25 Mi / 40 Km
- Concorde Place - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Paris - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Bateau Mouche - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- La Defense - 6 Mi / 10 Km
- Place Vendome - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Gare Du Nord Train Stn - 4 Mi / 6 Km
- Louvre - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Arc De Triumphe - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Palais Des Congress - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Bateaux Mouches - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Eiffel - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Concorde Madeline - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Louvre Museum - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Champs Elysee - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Orsay Museum - 3 Mi / 5 Km
- Champs Elysees - 0 Mi / 0 Km
- Chateau De Versailles - 12 Mi / 19 Km
- Eiffel Tower - 1 Mi / 2 Km
- Opera - 2 Mi / 3 Km
- Palais Des Congres - 1 Mi / 2 Km