Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109
Las Vegas Strip
Some important information about your hotel.
- Encore at Wynn Las Vegas charges a daily 25.00USD resort fee plus tax, which is paid directly to the property.
- If reservations include a RESORT CREDIT, the credit is valid toward items charged to your room at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore during your stay excluding room rate, room tax, resort fee, retail items, casino play, gratuities, Encore Beach Club and Surrender Nightclub. The RESORT CREDIT will not show on your guest folio, but rather be automatically applied.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to check in and this hotel requires a 150.00USD per night deposit upon check-in for incidentals, which will be released at the time of check-out.
- Hotel only reservations: An early check-out will result in forfeit of (1) one full night room and tax at the original booked rate.
- Package (flight + hotel) reservations: An early departure will result in forfeit of all nights room and tax charges.
283 customer reviews Encore at Wynn Las Vegas
2,034 rooms, 50 floors
Guests of Encore will enjoy all of the amenities and indulgences of Wynn Las Vegas plus an array of accommodations, signature restaurants, exquisite designer boutiques, relaxing full service spa and salon, exciting pool areas, leisure activities, ultra chic nightclubs XS and Surrender and the ultimate daylife hotspot Encore Beach Club.
- Air Conditioning
- Car rental desk
- Dry cleaning*
- Wi Fi Connection
- Interior corridor access to rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Room service
- Catering services*
- Private dining for groups
- Health Club
- Swimming pool
- Non-smoking only
- Accessible room
- Business Center
- Meeting Rooms
Winner of the Forbes Four-Star award for 2012, Sinatra showcases classic Italian cooking, with dishes inspired by some of Frank's personal favorites. The dining room displays original icons from Sinatra's career: the Academy Award for From Here to Eternity, the Emmy for Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music, and the Grammy for Strangers in the Night. Tuscany-style patio seating is available.
Society Cafe Encore serves classic American favorites, from omelets, pancakes, and waffles to salads, soups, and burgers. The Bloody Mary Cart offers five varieties of this cocktail favorite. The Steak & Egg Sliders were featured on the Food Networks Best Thing I Ever Ate.
Overlooking the Encore casino, Wazuzu serves innovative Pan-Asian cuisine. Wazuzus Drunken Noodles were featured on the Food Networks Best Thing I Ever Ate. A sprawling 27-foot Swarovski crystal dragon is featured in the dining room.
- LAS - 6 Mi / 10 Km